I want to preface this psuedo entry with a few short facts:
- The title is not a placeholder
- This is, as mentioned above, a psuedo entry
- Some of my pseudo elements might be considered…reaching
- ‘inspirational quote’
Details for Project G.A.G.
- 3 node architecture*:
- operations node
- management node
- critical redundancy node
- n areas of focus
- linux generic** system hardening
- windows, but only the frame
- workflows vs policy
- active vs passive node interaction
- some more stuff***
- i’ve pretty much already forgotten.
Architecture* = this implies i know what im talking about. something something it’s not just 3 nodes, because power savings something something.
Generic** = this one actually might end up being specific. depends on how much I actually manage to finish.
Some more stuff*** = okay, so I barged in here all confident because I dont know confidence? anyway, I plan to focus on documentation as a majority of the project because the goal is to make life easier.
There are more ways to bork a process than I have time to explore, so I figured this contest might incentivize me to get familiar with some of the more common ways while also creating an anti-pasta methodology/repository to reduce the chance of future procrastination. After all, Security is Serious Stuff (SSS )