Thought my “planing stage” for Devember could be looking into Vim and Git, so I decided to create .vimrc file just so that I can have line numbers at startup. Ended up playing around with Vim controls for a moment. It’s not that bad once you get used to it, but let’s see if this sensation will last once I actually try to code something.
But hey, I have line numbers now when Vim starts. Yay!
And I didn’t start coding yet, that’s just the html file for my Firefox start page I
stole made many moons ago.
I should have a free evening tomorrow after work so I’ll see if I can get GitHub repo up for Devember. I’ll edit the OP and add the link to the repo if/when it’s up.