Devember | Minecraft Build Contest Finalists 2021 šŸ†

Iā€™m fine with survival. There are resource constraints that come up - but for me thatā€™s either the opportunity to beg/barter/share. Some things are hard to get and the risk vs reward for builds is some of the build fun - again, at least for me.

Agree it should be 1 month. I appreciated the extra time, but it also kept me from really focusing / gave me an excuse to put things off.

As always, itā€™s the community that keeps me playing. Great fun / great builds.
Thank you L1 Crew & Linode!

8 Likes

Loved the scale of this (as well as the spider web details in Cirith Ungol!) but just got edged out by a couple other builds this year. Still great work! There should be some pics of your build in the vid with the others.

1 Like

I would be fine with creative mode plus the extra time we had this year. It would be a blast and we could see just how far people might go.

Creative will be less server limiting (no need for farms), but if everyone decides survival, Iā€™d be really glad if we would have vanilla redstone and other configs as close to vanilla as possible from beginning. Also afk rule really complicates afk resources gathering (which people need for most builds that use rare/a lot of resources in survival), thatā€™s why I donā€™t see issue in creative if it will have some basic rules behind it.

Another simple solution might be semi-creative, like a warehouse with almost unlimited resources that will refill from time to time, and you can do requests for some amount of shulkers with stuff you need. It will make farms not needed :smiley: (and I believe will have less hidden issues, as I never played on public creative server)

2 Likes

Congrats folks!

Congrats everyone!

Congrats! The video was a nice treat. I didnā€™t play on the server, but it was amazing to see the amount of work that went on. At times, I had to remind myself that it wasnā€™t creative mode.

1 Like

Creative with 1 month of build time would be just fine and would not need farms which would lower server stress.

Survival with 1 month of build time and the oppressive AFK rule I dont think would be good. It would not be possible to farm enough mats in that time with the AFK rule in my opinion.

1 Like

Since both the number 1 and number 2 finalists did the UNTHINKABLE and gave up their prize pool for their friend we decided to return the favor 2 fold and bring out the big guns for alani

You guys are awesome and there is nothing quite like our community

I havenā€™t put the finishing touches or cleaned it yet so mind the mess, this will sure to melt the face of a certain cat

12 Likes

Screenshot from 2022-02-17 20-31-26

6 Likes

:smiley: Congrats

3 Likes

Good job on the build Giga, You are lucky to work with a great team as well.

4 Likes

Packing complete!

Wifi antenna will be stuck on the inside of the side panel, youā€™ll need to plug that into the back while the pc is off

The two nubs above the audio poets is where they plug into
Please remove foam before gaming
Contact me if you have any trouble or problems

@AlaniCat

13 Likes

That explains my tempsā€¦

7 Likes

It should be fine, I used cinebench for the temp testing
Itā€™s currently at 4.5ghz with -105mv offset

If any problems come up I also had a 4.4ghz -100mv offset profile saved in bios that doesnā€™t use as many amps if itā€™s unstable over time or too hot

5 Likes

!!! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!! @wendell @GigaBusterEXE @sprouts87 @Techisattva @MooseAirE

11 Likes

Itā€™s literally a night and day difference!

4 Likes

Damn, thatā€™s an insane difference.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

7 Likes