Devember 2019 Discussions

Apologies for no thread. We had snow here in North Jersey and my power went out around midday here until now. Double the posts for me tomorrow.

1 Like

Ha, itā€™s Dec.3 already and I have zero development timeā€¦ FFS, myself, get a gripā€¦
I have some catching up to do todayā€¦

1 Like

Day 2 complete for me :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Oh my god my sides xD

https://javascript.info/ninja-code

3 Likes

Damn, I am late to the party.

I havenā€™t been posting much here lately but Iā€™ve been lurking about and was wondering if #Devember would going a head this year.

If itā€™s not too late I would like to join. I was working on an small Android application while learning Kotlin and I now that I have a bit more experience with the language I have decided to call it a prototype and re-write it using more up to date Android programming techniques.

Iā€™d probably be working on the project anyway but if itā€™s part of #Devember it would force me to do work on it consistently.

Can I still join in? :thinking:

Shecks

4 Likes

No youā€™re notā€¦

Please do. Plenty of roomā€¦

IDK, can you ?

1 Like

I think I can ā€¦ and hereā€™s and hereā€™s my blog

3 Likes

My blog post is going to go up later today.

I decided to do my coding first thing in the morning today. Completed the Nuxt transition and bumped to version 0.2.0!

Then I got lost in the magical land of configuring .gitlab-ci.yml files.

75 job runs later

What time is it?

I need pen and paperā€¦
I needed pen and paper a long time ago, but Iā€™m stubborn. I reached a point where I canā€™t keep track of all variables and objects and stuffā€¦ I really need to be able to write stuff down and be able to check, scratch and whenever angry - just crunch the paper and throw it awayā€¦
I need pen and paperā€¦

2 Likes

We have a lot of cool threads this year. Iā€™m so proud of everyone! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I burnt out very fast this year

Gonna try to get going again at the weekend but I have had 3 hard weeks in a row.

1 Like

work is killing ya?

Uni, But same difference

Coffee is your friend. :coffee:

1 Like

I am maxed out on caffine. There just arenā€™t enough hours anymore

1 Like

I had 4 shots of espresso in my coffee this morning :crazy_face:

@SIGSEGV I withdraw from the devember. Got a new job and canā€™t focus on software at all.
Sorry about that.

I may write a post on how I am currently setting up my SCCM lab tho

2 Likes

Congrats. Hopefully a good one.

shit lol. Im not sure how I screwed this line up. Major brainfart after 1.5 hours tonight lol

edit: Never mind I think I forgot the env parameter at the top of the script :joy:. Yay me