Devember 2019 Discussions

Whats good on Disney+?

I’m watching The Mandalorian.

1 Like

I think we should make another thread for projects only. This can stay as a discussion thread, and the other one can be projects only with descriptions and links. One post per project, name, short description and link, eventual screenshots or videos or something will be fine.
The idea is this will quickly become overwhelming hundreds of posts large thread where finding specific something something will be pretty much impossible.

1 Like

I expected that to be here, the three of us could clear our messages

I’ll take care of it

1 Like

(OK that’s it I am a toaster now) (Maam)

I am making a video game about programming in assembly
heavily inspired by TIS100.

3 Likes

You can’t just start deleting posts…
Just open a new thread… Suggest a format for posting and that’s that… People can still post here, but this is more general stuff…
Anyways, what are YOU, sir, (or maam or toaster or something), doing for Devember?

Hey, mee too :smiley:
What engine you use?

Looks like he’s making his own from scratch.

1 Like

You may want to pin those two threads…

@SIGSEGV are you really making entirely new game engine from scratch? Unity is free you know…

*She (Its in my bio)

I don’t really think in terms of engine - game. Yes I am writing it from not much more than a collection of libraries.

I don’t really get along with the premade engines. They are designed with an assumption of what you are trying to do, and I always suck at fitting my ideas into that framework.

Oh yeah. That have been my biggest struggle with unity when I had the will to try it.

O_o didn’t know you were a lady. :fedora:

You ASS ume too much :stuck_out_tongue:

No, I just don’t read Bio’s.

1 Like

*@Dynamic_Gravity uses mod power *

1 Like

ABOOOOSE… ABOOoooOOoOOOoooOOOOoooose…

Hey, I’m thinking of joining in. My idea is to learn and use Ansible on my Proxmox VE and network equipment. Post a script and such every day for some menial or major task. I like the idea of @Dynamic_Gravity’s Ghost page and I’m thinking to deploy a site myself, again, perhaps even use Ansible itself to do it(not sure if that’s possible). However I’d like to veer away from just code itself and go into system config and such. I might even explore a new automation framework aside from ansible. I wonder if you guys think it’s a good idea for devember. If this doesn’t fit, Im still going to start a post on this to document my progress.

My coding skills have been sitting at a shelf since I started using powershell at work so… new things yay? I also need to deploy my git repo for others to see.

2 Likes

I’ll allow it. :wink:

1 Like

BTW, I’m self hosting every thing :smiley:

And yes, I’m behind cloudflare.