@Dynamic_Gravity

I discovered a trick to make all the participants in the list @-able :grin:

2 Likes

:+1: v3rY 1337

1 Like

I think it looks nicer that way, more consistent :slightly_smiling_face:

and I agree.

it’s more of a hack really, but who cares :wink:

I mean I understand why the limit is 10, because they don’t want someone @'ing everyone. But I think that it’s something they could ease up upon depending on user trust level.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree. It’s completely understandable.

1 Like

I’m doing the Advent of code this year. I was also thinking about working on a website that will lint EDIFACT messages. I started it this summer with a React template but gave up in the end, god I hate all these JS frameworks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

React is a bit hard to start off with. I would recommend you give Vuejs a try first.

I’m not a Vue expert, but I have a very good understanding of how all the pieces fit together so if you have any questions I would be able to help.

3 Likes

I, @alwaysFlOoReD , will participate to the next Devember. My Devember will be to make a personal website . I promise I will program for my Devember for at least an hour, every day of the next December. I will also write a daily public devlog and will make the produced code publicly available on the internet. No matter what, I will keep my promise.

I want to make a website to host my blatherings, but most important, to host my pics that I can then link to from other forums. I want control over what happens to my pics, not be held ransom like Photobucket did. I have almost no knowledge of how to do this but I think I’m going to host with AWS. From my bit of research there will be next to no cost unless my website gets extraordinarily popular. I already have a domain name thru Namecheap, I just have to figure out how to make this happen.

Can someone help me figure out how to ad my name to the list? I am severely lacking in some areas as I didn’t grow up with computers and have no children to teach me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Woohooo! cool project! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I, @SIGSEGV (@altsegcat on twitter, SEGFAULT), will participate to the next Devember. My Devember will be to complete a rust implementation of Zen Photon. I promise I will program for my Devember for at least an hour, every day of the next December. I will also write a daily public devlog and will make the produced code publicly available on the internet. No matter what, I will keep my promise.

I already can code, so my Devember is to use the holidays to finish a damn project! My highly derivative project for the last year was to build a ray-tracer in the style of the already existing HQZ renderer with multi-threading and enough performance to run in real time on a modern machine.

I have terrible persistance at projects, so I will be posting my progress here and to my blog…
I am counting on the community to bully me into keeping at it.

5 Likes

I can’t really participate because of IRL, plus my project will take much more than a month. But I hope I will be in position to do a Devuary?

1 Like

If you build on your project for at least an hour every day throughout the month of December, then as far as I am concerned you have completed the challenge.

1 Like

Already lost then.

1 Like

It’s not win or lose, it’s a goal to better yourself.

3 Likes

If I can find the time lol. I’m in a wedding next weekend and I have some other holiday activities planned so I’m not sure about my schedule yet. >_<

2 Likes

Woah @Ryan said you should be out of weddings, this is getting out of hand and will reflect on your L1T / PGP performance review

2 Likes

Last one of the year! Hopefully no more for a while, but this is prime engagement season so who knows… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey there, Still time to join? I know I’m kinda late to the party (as usual). But I was away all Weekend and missed the due date.

3 Likes