Devember 2018

Honestly, who doesn’t have at least slow 3g?

Yeah, haha
gazes elsewhere
Everyone have 3G…
He he…
awkward laugh

1 Like

People in Ashville. NC.

Lots of mountains.

Oh, that’s fair. I do lose signal in the mountains out here sometimes too.

Hey @Argon, I’d say that Devember is a success so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more! :smiley:

Sorry for the lack of input here… Work has been crazy!

It hasn’t started yet :smile:

3 Likes

But it’s already a hit xD

3 Likes

~
Deck the halls with git commit

fa lala la laa lala la laaa
~

4 Likes

@SgtAwesomesauce said it was ok to start and he’s a Sergeant so I’m going with that :smiley:

3 Likes

o7

1 Like

I’ll probably join in tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You rule breakers. Your badges needs to be removed before they are given to you. /S

5 Likes

No … no … I think we should get an extra badge for enthusiasm :rofl:

5 Likes

I like structure so I’m going to stick to the agreed Dec 1. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

So I have decided to make a thread, I’m not going to have the time to work on the GPU project tot he extent that I’ll have a functioning project by the end of the month, However I did mention I wanted to write a program that logs my expenses and displays them easily giving me a view of where my money goes, how much is spent on food, transport, tax along with other things.

I’ll write up the thread on Saturday (Friday for most here so I think I’ll get away with it)

The project will be in Java instead of C++ and will make use of Java Swing Boot with Cucumber based testing. Try to make the whole project realistic with regards to what would happen if this was a professional project.

I’ll be completing this project in Arch (Just installed along side windows last weekend) since in a few weeks, I’ll be learning AWS and need to be familiar with Arch as that’s the flavor of the teams OPS guy.

So far so good, just some things don’t work such as steam but oh well, Maybe I’ll try work out why they don’t work on the weekend.

1 Like

Swing is dead though. I’m just now having to learn JavaFX in class. :cry:

Just added my post

3 Likes

:tada: :tada: :tada::tada: :tada:

Dunno if I’ll make a thread but I will be continuing on an existing project and hopefully delivering sooner rather than later. Gotta love that slow boat from China…