Deus Ex: Mankind Divided confirmed real [Trailer for Game]

Here is link to listen to the music from the trailer, Eidos Montreal posted it on Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/eidosmontreal/dxng-trailer-v15-music-24bit-48khz/s-xGG7x

1 Like

oh shit, qain is kicking some serious ass

Oooh yess a new deus ex, I can't wait! Now let's hope it doesn't become another disappointment like shudders The fall or Invisible War. The setting and topics of Human Evolution are definitely ones that are capable of another great interesting game with good story.
However, as the past has proven to us we shouldn't have high hopes for this or we might get disappointed, we have got to keep an unbiased mind before playing when and if it releases.

1 Like

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(but plz no cookie cutter choose yer ending again)

this is already money as good as spent in my eyes

I might just get Human Revolution for PC to refresh my mind. I did enjoy it on PS3 after all.

go for the directors cut version
also features creator commentary and other stuff

2 Likes

Excited! Here's hoping they dont outsource the boss fights again. Sure glad it isn't another ios game...

1 Like

Michael McCann back for this game :D that only means good things.

Here is the new 101 trailer, that i have got in my mailbox today.

As i scrolled through the posts above i did not see something similar, so excuse me if it was already posted.

Deus ex : mankind divided 101 trailerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGGaVCCMgfw

Game is launched at august 23th 2016

I still have my small issues with some of the story but the visuals and the gameplay looks great. As long as they do not outsource the boss fights again this can be really good.

It's not been posted till now. I hope it doesn't get rid of anything that made Deus ex great, it seems like that trailer held back on the story and kept more of a 101 intro to it.

Glad to see there seems to be more stelth options. I also get the feeling they leard from their boss fight mistake.. Given they traded a boss in that and two options were fairly clear.