Deus Ex - Human Revolution full game Leaked

I believe the full game has been leaked, seen it on a Skidrow website, although DX11 can't be used.

I was thinking about downloading it, but I haven't pre-ordered a special edition of a game since Fallout 3 and I like being excited when it arrives, so I'm going to wait.

That and I wish to play it in DX11.

why does everything always leak

No idea, I don't mind people playing Leaks, as long as they have purchased the game, I mean, Leaks usually have problems, so if they want to has a worse experience, up to them, I guess.

But such a great game should be purchased, I played the leaked Beta (not the full) and I can't wait to play the first 10 hours again, I all ready know what I'm gonna do different.

well this sucks... probably going to hurt there sales....

ztrain said:

well this sucks... probably going to hurt there sales....

Since these people were probably going to pirate the game anyways, it can't really hurt their sales.

it looks pretty cool, after I play all the previous games and get some dough I'll buy it

Just like Crysis 2...

Nah it won't decrease sales

I heard the leak was extremely buggy and unfinished.

Luke said:

I heard the leak was extremely buggy and unfinished.

Isn't that how it is with every leak though? Lol, I could have made that up and it would still probably be true, or at least easily believable.

I have it pre-ordered and will wait.

^ Agreed... I went ahead and grabbed the collectors edition.

AlphaRevan said:

^ Agreed... I went ahead and grabbed the collectors edition.

same... also, has anyone checked out the new trailers? fucking sick.... they need to make a movie ASAP!

Vortex said:

Isn't that how it is with every leak though? Lol, I could have made that up and it would still probably be true, or at least easily believable.

Well there has been a few xbox games that were leaked like a month in advance and completely finished.

ztrain said:

same... also, has anyone checked out the new trailers? fucking sick.... they need to make a movie ASAP!

Ztrain I was thinking the same thing. It would be amazing as a movie, being that it has all the right elements and the right depth for one. Hell you wouldn't even need to change it a bit to appeal to a crowd that knows nothing about the game.

AlphaRevan said:

Ztrain I was thinking the same thing. It would be amazing as a movie, being that it has all the right elements and the right depth for one. Hell you wouldn't even need to change it a bit to appeal to a crowd that knows nothing about the game.

yea, it would be nice if they made a sarif industries propaganda-ish video...... especially since the game is based on choice and what not.

no what you saw was the beta...way to get my hopes up

btw before someone starts thalkin shit I've pre ordered it too, just wanted to try it :(