Dell Keyboard & Mouse connectivity problem

So I recently built my first PC, with gaming being the main priority. I just installed all the drivers except for the keyboard and mouse driver. They're bluetooth wireless Dell devices and when I try to install the driver via USB Flash drive (I copied the information from the disk to the Flash Drive with a separate PC as this one has no optical drive) I get an error saying that it isn't compatible with my OS (windows 7 home premium 64). I tried to download a driver for it from the Dell website but all I found was a program that searched for un-updated applications already on my system. Unfortunately I cannot find an exact model name for the mouse/keyboard anywhere(they came together). I would appreciate any help and/or links to driver downloads or if you need any more info I should be able to respond as soon as possible. 

Here are my system specs just in case:

CPU: i7 3770k @3.5Ghz

Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 660 (SC)

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16Gb @ 1600Mhz 

SSD: Sandisk 120Gb (530 read, 510 write)

HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB 7200RPM

PSU: Antec 620w (non-modular)

Case: Antec GX700

Simple question , your new PC has a Bluetooth adapter ? Most boards (like your's) don't have Bluetooth connectivity. You need a Bluetooth dongle.

If you have it just go to devices and printers and try add a device.

That may not be it, I had a dell combo that came with an old XPS 720 years ago.  I tried to pair it with my new mobo that everything else works with and it would always shit out after a minute or two.  It's original bluetooth module was part of a multi card reader.  I tried every driver and every forum, but in the end it only wanted to talk to it's original master.  If it's anything like this one, i think you're screwed, but try the drivers.  Good luck:

Screw it I'm buying a new mouse & keyboard :/