DEFCON 2019: Anyone wanna go with me?

I decided that, you know what, I wanna go to defcon next year. If I have a job that isn’t a bunch of fuck I’ll be going. If I do I’ll go anyways. But I am curious: would anyone here want to go WITH me?

Or at least just go and attend.

If you aren’t familiar with DEFCON, its a hacker conference that talks about security, hardware vulnerabilities, software problems, things that can be fixed in our technology as well as in our people and not only from a business perspective but from just an every day view.

Heres some classic videos that I love:

So… Would you want to attend?

I go every year.

I’ve got a group of people I usually go with. I could see if we can work you in, if you like, but I’ve got a feeling you won’t like where we stay.

1 Like

I sleep on the floor of a storage shed for the most part try me.

Trump hotel.

1 Like

Are you kidding me that’d be great.

Think of all the people you could fuck with just in the morning while you take a shit.

3 Likes

Damn, alright. You’re definitely taking the opposite perspective to what I thought you’d take. I’ll talk with the guys during the event, since I’m driving up tomorrow, see if they’re cool with it.

2 Likes

Definitely enjoyed my stay there. That dude deserves everything he has :+1:

1 Like

lol you really don’t know me as well as you think you do

Thought process goes: if I’m going to overpay for sleeping, I might as well get something decent out of it. The other hotels are all disgusting. These aren’t terrible.

Eh, maybe not.

1 Like

Yeah at least the walls are spray painted gold.

I’m a libertarian not a retard lol

If that was what you meant.

1 Like

haha Sometimes I forget that.

Yeah, definitely what I was alluding to.

1 Like

I’m also a person who doesn’t allude to politics unless its the topic. If its not the topic I’m not even thinking about it I have too much other shit to do.

So probably the whole time we’re there and in the hotel you’ll just think I’m insane making absurd jokes about everything I can think of when I am looking at how gaudy and shittily made everything is.

1 Like

Woah. Trump Hotel? Isn’t that where rich people stay?

I wouldn’t mind going, and you guys can just leave me there.

1 Like

Eh, they’ve got rooms for 190/night, but up to 1200/night.

Sometimes, the luddites need a bit of luxury as well.

2 Likes