Decent Desktop?

Hello there everyone. So I am a gamer and looking for some advice to see if this desktop would be able to play what I want at high resolution. Mainly want to know if it can handle Guild Wars 2 and Final Fantasy XIV 2.0. Going to purchase everything this Saturday, August 11th.

CPU: Intel i7 3770 3.4 ghz

GPU: EVGA GTX 560 Ti 1GB 256-bit GDDR5

PSU: Corsair CX500 V2 500W 80 Plus

MOBO: ASUS P8Z77-V LK

RAM: G.SKILL  Ripjaws 4 GB

CASE: NZXT Phantom 410

HDD: WD Caviar Blue 500 GB

Any feedback is appreciated. Also I didn't include the disk drive in there, but the total comes to about $1050. You guys think I'm spending too much or not?

That should play those games with absolutely no problems at all.

Guild Wars should run on the highest settings from about 40-90 fps (based on a little it bit of browsing around, take note it is in beta though). I am not 100% sure about the performance of  Final Fantasy XIV 2.0 but i know that the gtx 560 can handle  Final Fantasy XIV very well on the highest settings 1080p so i am assuming the card will be able to handle  Final Fantasy XIV 2.0 (note i don't play FF at all)

If it's just for gaming you could save a bit of money by going for an i5 over an i7. An i5 2500K would still do the job easily.

Yeah, I would save some money on an i5 2500K and overclock it. Also, the GTX 660 TI should be coming out fairly soon, because they've released specs and pictures of it so that might be worth waiting for. I would also go for a better power supply. Something from Corsair's TX line would work, and you might want to get a 600 or 650 watt just for a little bit more headroom. Also, RAM is cheap right now. Why not get 8GB?

The only reason why I'm not getting the i5 2500k is because I'm not the overclocking type, sorry guys. I tend to stick with the factory speed. Also about the psu, I'll upgrade it to the Corsair TX 650. As far as RAM goes, I'm not much of a multi-taker when I'm on. I do one thing at a time only, but thanks for all the feedbacks guys. Really appreciate it.