de_scorch

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/91763

I made this one 1 for the boe contest

im sure you all know boe league? for those of you that play css competitively

- pavle bodi

Needs more camping locations.

"de_train theme" ...**shruggs**

thanks for all the CONSTRUCTIVE feedback brothas

now I know that there is a few of you guys here that actually play css competitively so hit me up and tell me what you think ;)

Only me and Jason play it competitively. Everyone else here is casual gaming. As far as boe goes my team is 3-0 right now and has another match coming up for the placement tournament. Just beat two cevo-m teams. I'll look into the map after.

twitch is your steam lilsteve591 ?

Negative.

I've played this map before.

its pretty tight, is it an actual BOE map this season?

HaruhiOtaku wrote 18 minutes ago »

"I made this one 1 for the boe contest"

HaruhiOtaku wrote 1 hour ago »

I released de_scorch on 4/18/2009 [i]( so I kinda doubt you played it already )[/i]

So please try not to confuse "de_scorch" with "de_scorch_rc1" ( caleague s13 preaseason ) ( rc stands for release candidate )

they are two different maps and I made this one completely from scratch

buts its kind of a compromise coz they get ownership of the map ( if I win ) and its like selling your map for peanuts ( most maps go for about $3000 ) but if I do win my map will get really popular ( hooray )

defragen1 wrote 1 hour ago »

I released de_scorch on 4/18/2009 [i]( so I kinda doubt you played it already )[/i]

So please try not to confuse "de_scorch" with "de_scorch_rc1" ( caleague s13 preaseason ) ( rc stands for release candidate )

also regarding the guy who asked if the map will be in the boe rotation:

buts its kind of a compromise coz they get ownership of the map ( if I win ) and its like selling your map for peanuts ( most maps go for about $3000 ) but if I do win my map will get really popular ( hooray )

lol oh.... I got confused.

Did you have anything to do with rc1?

also

150 bucks for doing a little bit of work with SDK or whatever?

Not too bad tim

HaruhiOtaku wrote 3 hours ago »

defragen1 wrote 1 hour ago »

also regarding the guy who asked if the map will be in the boe rotation:

lol oh.... I got confused.

Did you have anything to do with rc1?

also

150 bucks for doing a little bit of work with SDK or whatever?

Not too bad tim

Yea I made both of them

anyways I don't think you realize that spending 3 months working on a map in the SDK is ACTUAL work and is also the reason ppl get payed around 3grand for doing it

The only reason why everything for BOE is so cheap is because Tony is a fucking cheapskate who is paying for the shit out of his own pockets. They even took away second place prize money in the placement tournament. Also tonight at 8:30 for our fourth round of the invite placement tournament we're playing a fucking known cheating French Canadian team. Fuck life.

http://www.builtonenergy.com/team/1135/untouchables

Ahhahahaha

yea thats true... tony is the most currupt person in source ever xD

I hope you win :D

LOL 16-3 on cheaters. We win.

hey twitch i have been practicing a shit ton i still need over 9,000 hours worth of practice but i'm getting there :)

If you haven't been scrimming, you haven't been practicing. Lol. Pubs don't count.

i need to get more friends to start a team to scrim.... i only have 2 other friends tht pc game and one doesn't own css lol

i suck i know

mirc bro

gamesurge network #sourceringer

then again source is for shitties and not 1.6 is too.... fuck counter strike, and valve for ruining it.

1.6, CZ, Source and Left 4 Dead are bad games. If you disagree, you are a casual.