DavidsTea

What do you guys think of this stuff? Which ones do you buy? I think some people criticize it for being usually found in the shopping mall directly between the Swarovski and the Ardenes or whatever and marketed & targeted at that demographic thusly, but I'm a coffee guy and can't really find any problems with it. I think it's a bit more convenient than ordering more obscure stuff online since you can sample and see everything up close before you buy it.

I tend to keep these ones stocked in my kitchen all the time:

I don't know why but when I have guests over they tend to like this one. I'm not the biggest fan myself. It contains Black tea, Brazil nuts, raisins, coconut, "natural and artificial flavouring", so it's basically trail mix tea.

This one kicks ass. I was sure it was just green tea and flower petals at first but it's actually white tea, green tea, jasmine pearls, white hibiscus blossoms, and most likely cancer causing "natural and artificial flavouring". It's perfect for if you just woke up and you don't really have to do anything, but still want to drink something warm without a full out rectum clearing caffeine injection. Slaughters hangovers, imo.

A little more decadent than the other two this one has little bits of caramel in it (Black tea, caramel, coconut, sea salt, natural and artificial flavouring.) I tend to get made fun of for drinking this by my guy friends, girls like this stuff though. I tried this grocery store brand (stashtea.com) before someone convinced me to try this one and it's really no contest. The Stash, and a few other brands I picked up at Safeway had all these weird unnecessary spices in them that kind of ruined it for me. Actually the Stash had almost a smokey flavour...gross

Banana Nut Bread

This is a pretty girly herbal tea. Again, whats up with selling trail mix as tea dude? the fuck david, come on man. anyways it tastes pretty good. This is another one I keep around for guests. Drinking something like this before you go to bed is a pretty good Hangover Insurance Policy. Might be discontinued or seasonal.