Dat rear io. (new years resolution)

So recently joined the pc gamers with a pc i threw toghether for 400 (faulty wifi card but other than that im there :P) 

but i noticed how many dawm connections i have on the back of my pc and today i was looking at it and thought 

"how funny would it be if  i used every single connection on the back of this thing." 

so next year im going to try and get as many things connected to the back of this as i can to hopfully have a kick ass rig with everything on it. The only problem is i cant think of many creative things i can do. bar the neccesary connections like keyboard,mouse,monitor and bluetooth. but other than that im all outta ideas. 

so can you guys help me think of ideas to fill up all the connections on the back of my pc? ill list the motherboard and all the connections i have. 

motherboard: asrock fm2a75 pro 4 

connections: 

6:usb 3's 

1:ps/2 combo (occupied)

1:dvi (may not use the monitor connections though)

1:dual link dvi

1:hdmi

1:clr cmos (not sure what this does or if its even a connection i believe its a button)

2: usb  2.0

1:e sata

1: ethernet (occupied)

1:im sorry dont kill me but the 5 coloured jacks

1:spdif

so is it possible? and sorry if i missed anything but ill link the motherboard if nessecary.

Thanks

-Lee 

connections: 

6:usb 3's do whatever you want

1:ps/2 combo (occupied)

1:dvi (dont use unless you do NOT have a dedicated GPU

1:dual link dvi dont use unless you do NOT have a dedicated GPU

1:hdmi dont use unless you do NOT have a dedicated GPU

1:clr cmos (resets the cmos ( resets the options in BIOS)

2: usb  2.0 do what you want

1:e sata is used for external hard drives

1: ethernet (occupied)

1:im sorry dont kill me but the 5 coloured jacks Sound and microphone connections 

1:spdif more sound haha