CyberWeapon Arsenal - NSA Tools Released

Confirmed by NSA:

2 Likes

Torrent URL of the file dump: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:40a5f1514514fb67943f137f7fde0a7b5e991f76&tr=http://diftracker.i2p/announce.php

You'll need to install gpg to unencrypt them with this command:

gpg --decrypt --output eqgrp-free-file.tar.xz eqgrp-free-file.tar.xz.gpg

Password = theequationgroup

4 Likes

Oh shit

5 Likes

4 Likes

The worst thing is that the optained data is dated back to 2013 ... so, the glorious USA signal inteligence agency knew about serious flaws in devices used all over the USA, and the rest of the world.

Even, if you say fuck the rest of the world, your NSA left the US networks at risk just to have their "weapons" at hand...

And in the end a quote from my favorite American:

@Snowden
The inevitable consequence of maintaining known vulnerabilities in US products is their discovery by enemies.

Backdoors, no matter how sure you are they are only yours, they will get discovered and used by someone else. (like the fake stone with your house key in your backyard, the person searching will find it!)

2 Likes

"We're the government. Why wouldn't you trust us?"

1 Like

Everything █████████ is ████ fine ███████████ trust ██████████████ your ████████ government ████.

3 Likes

I'd be pretty damn careful downloading these tools.

Find someone in a rich neighborhood with a Trump sign, hack their wifi, and download that shit over i2p if at all possible. Some might suggest Tor, but its not made to support bit torrent, which is UDP. Tor only supports TCP.

1 Like

Public wifi through a proxy in a cafe out of view of cctv while spoofing the mac address / using tails, in addition maybe some type of disguise to prevent a sketch artist's rendering from placing you there.
And obviously pay cash and Wear gloves(finger prints/dna ), don't leave any credit card transaction trail and leave your mobile phone at home so that gps can't be used to place you there.
Pretty sure I've covered more or less everything there, may be quite extreme for that download but hey

1 Like

Saving that for later