- Budget- Prefered is $1000 the max is $1200
- Retailer-As long as I can get my parts, dont really have a preference
- The only peripherals that I have is a mouse, keyboard, and a CD-ROM from an old computer
- The computer will be used for gaming, programming, and using Blender. Maybe game recording down the line
- Over-clocking is not on the to-do list but I much prefer low-temps regardless of overclocking or not
- water cooling-maybe when this build gets a little slow a few years down the line and I have to make another one.
- I prefer the highest quality but I want atleast medium quality at the beginning. I plan on adding another GPU down the line.
- I prefer FPS for the most part but I do plan on branching out down the line
- 1080p 60-120 Hz
- I will play BF3(well it will be BF4 by the time I get this computer). I will branch out to Crysis and others later
- I will be using Blender 24/7 365 days a year. I see no reason, and therefore, have no plan to use Adobe products or anything else. Maybe that will change down the line
- I will be rendering animations of varying length. Render time isnt #1 on the list as I will preoccupy myself with other things at the same time. So heavy multitasking will be required.
- PCPartpicker list- http://pcpartpicker.com/user/ac1d_ra1n/saved/20QJ
- I perfer an AMD build, however, I will go nVidia if I get the best price/performance but I want to be convinced to use nVidia.
- an SSD is not #1 but if it can fit thte budget, why not?
- I plan on doing CrossFire down the line. It is something that I want to do. I dont want to do CrossFire on the first go though. Maybe 3-4 months down the line. The board MUST have PCI-E 2.0 at x16 x16. I will only be doing 2-way Crossfire. I was thinking about getting the Gigabyte 990FX(A?)-UD3.
- If it's not there, that means that I havent decided on it yet. Nothing on that list is set in stone and I will most likely be more than happy to change something to fit the budget(well as you probably saw, everything will change because I dont even have everything and it is getting close to my prefered budget
- I understand that by the time I build this, new parts will be out, but I will change my build accordingly on my own.
- As always, thank you for taking time to help.
- I will be more than happy to supply any information that is needed.