Curious what everyone thinks of this setup

CPU: AMD A10-5800K Trinity 3.8GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) Socket FM2 100W Quad-Core Desktop APU  -  $129.99

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-F2A75M-D3H FM2 AMD A75 (Hudson D3)  -  $84.99

PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower XT TPX-575M 575W ATX 12V v2.3  -  $59.99

Memory: G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866  -  $29.99

HDD: Western Digital WD Blue WD5000AAKX 500GB 7200 RPM  -  $69.99

Optical Drive: SAMSUNG Black SATA DVD-ROM  -  $17.99

Case: COOLER MASTER RC-692-KKN2 CM690 II Black Steel ATX Mid Tower  -  $79.99

Total Cost: $472.93

So basically what I did was take the $350 rig that Logan suggested,  then read a few of the comments and decided on the GIGABYTE motherboard nesetalis suggested, found a modular PSU, slightly cheaper RAM and a different case. Hopefully someone has some constructive criticism on how I could improve this setup while keeping it under $500.00, let me know what you think!

P.S. Later on down the line I do plan to put in a GPU, not entirely sure on which GPU I'd like to get but any suggestions would be great!

Overall of a $500 build looks pretty good but you would and should get a 6670 for a gpu later down the line just because of the dual graphics potential of the APU 

Is the 6670 the only compatible dual graphics option? I'm barely scratching the surface in what I know about computers so looking for all the help I can get!

I would really suggest staying away from OCZ power supplies. They must be marketing like crazy lately because all the noobs want to buy them (no offense intended). Go with something from Seasonic, Corsair, Silverstone, Enermax, Cooler Master, XFX, or Thermaltake. They make much better and more stable power supplies.

As for the whole dual graphics thing, you can run dual graphics with other graphics cards, but the 6670 is going to be the most powerful card to put in dual graphics at this point in time. It's really cheap anyway, so if you don't want to spend the money on a high end graphics card, then you might as well just get that one. You would still get better gaming performance out of a higher end graphics card without running dual graphics though.

Yeah the 6670 is only like 40 to 70$ depending on GDDR configuration and brand.

"I would really suggest staying away from OCZ power supplies. They must be marketing like crazy lately because all the noobs want to buy them (no offense intended)."

^ Haha can't fight the truth!

Alright then, the 6670 does seem like the best option until I can drop like $300 dollars on the GPU alone. Works for me! Thanks for the input.

Oh! Are there specific brands I should be paying extra attention to; or is size of the fan the only difference?

Some brands will give you better heatsinks, some will give you free games, and others will give better warranties. Another thing to look out for is how much video ram the card has.

Well I did manage to find a Thermaltake PSU which actually came out to be $10 bucks cheaper so I decided on that. Also found this GPU which is the cheapest option on newegg.com but also has the most memory within the $50-70 range.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102992

Would a ASUS HD7770-2GD5 get better performance in dual graphics or would it not make a big difference?