CS:GO Mouse accel no matter what

Dude just shut up, You are so hypocritical. You say you're the best then say you hate the game. Which means to become the best you have to play ALOT. I thought you said you hated it and want to not play it. Why do you play it so much then?

I don't play it much 

40 hours isn't much?

you're right.

I give up.

nope, about how much time it takes to tell rather or not a game is shit 

I told myself i wouldnt get into these kind of posts but you brought a post calling NJM a Faggot. Here is where i get pissed off you Adulterated Bigot. All you ever do is argue and bring up things that have nothing to do with this post. For one thing NJM is not a Faggot, Faggot means gay in english nowadays if you hadnt realised. Even if he was that is perfectly fine unless your a homophobic asshole. So sawyer stop now.

Guys, why do you constatly respond to obvious trolls?

Do not feed them and they will soon go looking for new places to jump on, and when it posts obviously uncool photos and has been warned once before ban it from our midsts and let us go on our merry way. I have never found an obvious crap stirrer to be in any way funny and have as admin banned them back to the stone age with a zero tolerance policy.

This guy needs an uppercut. First off, if you need a program to tell you that your mouse is accelerating, then you obviously cant figure it out on your own and are just blaming it for your own failures.

You come to this forum, waste everybodies time posting stupid shit and arguing with every answer to a question you get, as well as acting like a child when someone calls you out.

dude it could be your mouse,for example mouse equipped with the avago 9500 do have a slight positive acceleration,and dude there is no acceleration on CS GO i have tested it with a DeathAdder and a G500 and there is no accel whatsoever that is if you check raw input and disable the enhance pointer precision on windows

Mind actully telling us what mouse you have so we can help you innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnstead of talkkkkkkkking like thissssssssssssssssssssss

This is going nowhere. I'll be happy to lock this topic if everyone keeps being asshats. 

Feel free to lock it, Logan. 

lol, I came here to figure out how to get no mouse accel in cs:go , which I later got the info from a steam forum since you are all very off topic. 

It's this easy:

Put these in your launch options:

-noforcemaccel -noforceparms + config parameters m_rawinput 1,m_mouseaccel1 0,m_mouseaccel2 0

and you will get false accel readings in mouse movment recorder. 

Also gonna leave this here :

http://pl.twitch.tv/micronn/c/2639497

Calling him a forum fag, completely different 

Well silly me, I should have know that the in game options to disable acceleration don't work , and that I have to put in these settings manually . And even with it you still get false acceleration readings on mouse movement recorder 

Already resolved it many comments ago thanks to nobody on this forum, but death adder 2013 sleep peacefully 

Lock it Logan, if I am not mistaken, he is already a warned user. He is asking to be banned, he already posts stuff to cause arguements on purpose

sawyer is not the only one here being immature... not you. but others are being quite disruptive. yes, he posted something offencive. but, that doesn't mean you have to tear his face off...

if you have a problem, tell a mod or logan/pistol/nate/ferman, and one of us will deal with it. we all have contact forms, please use them if you have an issue.

it's ok to ask them not to post stuff like that, but don't be asshats yourselves. just makes you just as bad as the troll.

Seriously doe TM ~ 2013