Crysis 3 will put a hole on your GPU!

As we all inticipate for the mayor realese of crysis 3, Crytek CEO Cevat Yerli has said some very interesting things about the game on an interview he did.

This time around Crytek is in some form is "warning" us (pc gamers)  that "this time we promise to melt down PCs.” Lets hope these words live up to their standards, as crysis 1 did in it's time... and still does in some form. He also discuses the large gap of the graphical limitiations between the current generation consoles and PC, also how they now have broaden even further with the release of the third instalment.

You can watch the full Interview here

http://www.livestream.com/electronicarts/video?clipId=pla_e192e076-d117-4566-a9b0-a22765cf9794

That doesn't really encourage me very much. Crysis 2 was pretty demanding, and it didn't look like anything special.

Crysis 2 looks amazing with DX11 and High texture patches. I hope Crysis 3 is even better, and hopefully becomes the ultimate benchmark as Crysis was.

About time we got something serious and not a console port - though that's unusual.

After seeing the engine footage though, it looks really pretty.

Bring it!

Fuck Crysis! I want Timesplitters 4, Crytek!

Reply to the title:

Just like Crysis 2. lolololo

There's no doubt in my mind that this game will look amazing. But there's also no doubt in my mind that it will be one of the most consolized games on the market next to Crysis 2.

“PCs are so far ahead, so making Crysis 3 look great on PC at the same time as running fantastic on consoles is going to be the challenge we didn’t have in Crysis 2, because PCs and consoles were closer,[...]"

Lost me right there, Crytek. That is a whole big bunch of bullshit.

101% agreed with you, specially "That is a whole big bunch of bullshit." thumb up :-)

I don't take this seriously. It's still using the Cryengine 3, they have created their own limit.