Crossover WQHD 34" Korean Monitor Review - Freesync 95hz AH-IPS | Level One Techs

Uhh, I’m sorry to see that…
In ebay there is an option to return the monitor. But I’d contact dream seller via ebay directly before you open a refund case. Retailers usually don’t like it, when you use the refund button.

1 Like

Defect request repair asap.

1 Like

Couldn’t see it from the picture. Did you purchase the Perfect Pixel version? Sorry to hear that man. Better send a message to dream-seller and have it replaced.

1 Like

@Cornholio
What’s the colour space coverage on this monitor? sRGB and aRGB?

according to DisplayCAL3 its
98,2% sRGB
72,9% AdobeRGB
78,3% DCI P3

srgbcoverage

1 Like

Pretty much on par with the monitors from the big brands.
Thanks a lot.

@501st So i got into contact with dream-seller they asked for pictures i took some detailed ones with my nickname written on a paper. I guess i will hear from them tomorrow.

@drunkonpiss No the regular one. The price was 426 EUR and just for general information @wendell the panel is in pristine condition. I couldn’t spot any dead/stuck/ pixels and the backlight bleed was minimal. If only that stupid controller wouldn’t crap…

your welcome. i repeated the calibration with a higher accuracy which took about 2h and got even better results.
cal

Here the complete profile which can be importet with DisplayCAL3: Download *updated Link

1 Like

I received mine about an hour ago! I went for the pixel perfect one. I’ve ran all the tests (UFO, dead pixel and backlight bleed) and they all are ok. No dead pixels (which I was hoping for but you never know), sweet 95Hz and hardly any backlight bleed that I can see

2 Likes

I’m having a problem downloading this. When viewing the link it says “There was a problem with the network” and it just downloads a 0KB file

Tried to download but I got a broken file. Appreciate if you can reupload

Forgot to say, I had no import tax to pay which was surprising!

I cannot get this monitor to run on my Linux tower. @wendell could you help please? Whenever I boot up I just get a black screen. Tried Arch, Ubuntu and Fedora. Windows works without an issue. I’m using nvidia. When plugged into my HP 2170P, which has Intel graphics & is running Arch, it works straight away.

Wait for it… I received a bill about 2 weeks after the monitor itself arrived…

Have you tried to plug it in as a secondary monitor? Then check for monitor settings in your desktop environment and the Nvidia driver as well (if there are any).

Oh great, I’ll look forward to that then lol. I would have thought if it did have import tax then they would require payment before it’s delivered.

I tried a whole load of things. After a reinstall of Arch, it’s now working in all its glory! That’s why I have a separate home partition now :smiley:

Haha! I went through the same process as you a year ago xD
I had a lot of trouble with the proprietary AMD driver. That’s why I only consider modern AMD cards for Linux now, because they have a great open source driver.

Updated the link, now on dropbox. Somehow google drive doesnt like 7zip files.

Ha, the Nvidia open source driver seems to work fine for me. I won’t be gaming on it as I use Windows for that so for development and day to day stuff it’s fine. So far I’m really happy with the monitor :smiley:

Hey guys can you help me ??? I am starting to think they don’t want me to send them the monitor. Over ebay i am in contact for 3 days straight. The first question was to send some pictures i did that. I explaned everything even that the ODS is affected. And some degenered retard send me instructions on how to proprely connect the monitor… So i wrote that the controller inside the monitor is malfunctioning I even took a picture of the power saving message with nothing plugged in for proof here:

And now ohh it’s getting good. I aperently got another person on and he forwarded my pictures to crossover direcly and he got this back asked me to test this:

Can you help me with this i don’t understand it 100%. God i am so happy i can turn to you guys here i wouldn’t know what to do otherwise.

It seems like they want another photo of the menu with the lines on it, so they know for certain that the monitor is defect, and not the signal. (Just like with your power saving photo)
I didn’t know the support was that bad, sorry :confused:

The thing is “Draw an arbitrary green vertical line” ok i did that in gimp and made it a background. Then moved over the osd and it dissapead behind. So their test is invalid if i have a broken controller or whatever is broken.

What should i tell them now? should i take another picture of the osd full of lines?