Crashes that result in restart

Hello all. So back in February I got a Acer Swift 1 SF114-32 laptop and recently I discovered this issue it has been having. I only know for sure its been happening for a month but it might have been happening a bit longer than that. Almost every time this issue has happened I haven’t been at the laptop so I come back and I am back on my desktop with no programs open as If I had restarted my computer. At first I thought this was just windows updating while I was away and restarting but one time I had manually updated and restarted and then a hour or two later it restarted again.

Upon review there were a few .dmp files but a little over a month ago I had reinstalled windows so there might have been more of these crashes from before then that I had chalked up to windows updates.

.dmp files in question: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dib86u91x5cjnrx/AACLM_uJrZeLncZ-NFRx5vlDa?dl=0

Any idea on what the causes of these are and how I might resolve it? I have already updated my bios and upon asking elsewhere I was told the card reader was at fault for atleast a few of them so I reinstalled the card reader driver but still received the latest crash yesterday

1 Like