Cracked .EXE

Im about to buy The orange box, and im wondering if i can put a cracked .exe in and still be able to play online ok. So, can I?

I don't think ur allowed to post about illegal stuff... I once did... and I got pwned.

Add me on steam

milzan4lifecrazy

I will send ya the cracked exe..

DUUUUDE, ORANGE BOX IS SOO CHEAP AND YOU GO AROUND AND USING CRACKED EXE ON IT?!!?! ....

Its worth the money. I dont think you can play online with it tho ^^

GreenSLi wrote 15 minutes ago »

DUUUUDE, ORANGE BOX IS SOO CHEAP AND YOU GO AROUND AND USING CRACKED EXE ON IT?!!?! ....

Its worth the money. I dont think you can play online with it tho ^^

dude, im going to buy the game, from a store. But my dvd drive isnt working, so im going to install it on my other shitty computer and then copy it to my gaming computer through an external drive. Now since my dvd drive isnt working on my gaming computer i would need a cracked .exe. Now all im wondering is will everthing be fine. Like, will TF2 work properly.

You are gonna have to use steam so you won't have to put the CD in anyway.

-Buy on steam. :)

GreenSLi wrote 1 minute ago »

-Buy on steam. :)

Ok thanks man. ill be playing TF2 SOON! thats all i really wanted anyway.

You can just enter the code and download it. CD's aren't necessary unless you have a shit connection like me.

add me on steam thomasy93

What you could always do is install it on the other comp, and use the backup utility and stick it on an external hard drive. That's what I always do for all my games now (when possible). Takes a while to do the backup, but then you get a fast installing copy (that can be kept up to date) for when you format or something. You'll never need to worry about the CDs again. This also works if you downloaded it form Steam too.

My 2 cents.

Nahh dont bother steam backup'ing, takes way long. Just copy the .gcf files.

(In /steam/steamapps

GreenSLi wrote 12 hours ago »

add me on steam thomasy93

k ill add you, lol, i tried to look for you over there.