CPUID is reading lower clock speed then windows

Hi guys I'm just getting into overclocking. I overclocked my AMD Phenom II x6 Thuban 1055T from the stock 2.8 GHz to 3.5 GHz. My computer starts up without any errors and seems to be running fine. BUT! when I use CPUID it says my core speed is around 1000.04 MHz and my Multiplier is at x 4.0. In my BIOS I set my multiplier to x14 and core speed to 250 and HT and NB under 2k so I think it should be working, CPUID is just not working correctly. Check out my link to see what i'm talking about. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/928/27153029.jpg

System info:

CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T

MOBO - Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H 

RAM - 2X 2GB DDR3 XMS3 9-9-9-24 1333 1.5v 

GPU Radeon HD 5850 core 1GB

Try some other monitoring programs to see if things are functioning correctly or if it's just a problem with CPUID. If other monitoring utilities show the same thing, you might want to redo your overclock by working up to it again (it could happen that the actual clock is different than what the BIOS is set to. In that case, you might want to flash an updated BIOS or semething)

The Phenom II X6 processors automatically adjust their clock speeds to suit the need of your system, the most common setting are 4, 14, and 17. this allows for the processor to maintain low power use when minimal processing is required, and to instantly overclock to the high 3 GHz range depnding on the original processor's clock. If you install [url=http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/]Core temp[/url] and enable it to run at startup you can use it to monitor how the processor adjusts each core on the fly fo optimal power use to productivity.

I use a 1075T and only noticed the multiplier switching after using Core Temp. For example the 1075 native clock is 200MHz and when sitting idle runs a 4x multiplier for a minimal use 800MHz, when you need the cores it automatically switches to 14x bringing it to the advertised 3.0GHz, amd when you have high performance power management options enabled it can change into the 17x profile to run at 3.6GHz on up to 3 cores at a time due to increased heating. 

Turn on prime95 and watch the cpu speed increase, it's just your processor saving power buddy ;)