CPU Temp FX-8320

some say that having more intakes improve thermal performance, really just preferences, but hot air rises so that's the best place to have exhaust.

this may be of help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh6F2eccMec

ama move u guys to my laptop gotta crack open my Computer

k

That drawing dosn´t look to bad. I like the style of it!

I run an 8320 at 3920MHz. 30°C in idle, 60°C after 30 minutes of full load. Cooled by an ArcticCoolingXtreme rev2
80 is the hottest I would want my CPU to run at.

Yeah those temps are too high.
re-seat the cooler, and re-do thermal paste application.
Also those fans on the top and the one on the back are those all exhaust fans?

Thats also too high for an AMD cpu.

I think you set the voltage too high.. 3.4 is a general rule of maximum

see the scoop in the fan fins? when that is turning clockwise that is the front ...there is also a little arrow indicating what direction the air goes that is located on the side of the fan shroud. so top and back should blow out of the case....the front and bottom should blow into the case. CPU, in your case, should blow upwards.

I aim for less. A computer should shutdown at 70°C, max 75°C

i turn the fans around correctly
the OC that am running was an auto setting that my motherboard did when i turned it on so idk if i wanna mess with voltage
am render something again to check temp if it gets super hot still i will reapply the thermal paste

Its been 5mins in a rendering session my temp Max's out at 63 C right now flicker back and forth between 62 and 63
12mins in its still same temp doing the same thing

what type of case do you have? is it a "silent" case?

is 63 C good ? ik for a fact its better than 79 C XD

OKay,, 63 is still too high, not, "you are about to melt" high, but too high. I would pull the current thermal paste off with alcohol and then reapply it using the "pea" method in the dead center. you may want to go out and get some arctic silver. (only if it is close if you have to drive too far, or order it, it is not worth it just for thermal paste.) and be sure that the cooler is properly seated. Try your rendering without an overclock to see your temps. THEN when those are down, overclock and then do a burn-in of that overclock using prime 95

I acturally have some artic silver there never got to use it because it came super later so I used thermal paste that came with evo 212
burn in overclock ?
prime 95?

burn in is an over night run of a test of an overclock It will run the CPU at %100 , it will measure stability of an overclock, and will measure heat output. 12 hours is a good way to show the best stability of an overclock. you can get by with a few hours, but 12 is optimal.

Okay will do

Running the test now amma hope on my PS4