CPU overclocking help (laptop)

well i know you shouldn't overclock laptops but i have really good temps, plus i already overclocked my GPU and i haven't got and crashes yet. anyway i have a asus g750jw(customized) i tried to overclock in the bios but there is no tab or stetting for overclocking 

Specs:

i7 4700HQ 2.40GHz

14 GB 1600MHz ram

x2 1tb 5400RPM HDD's

GTX 765m 2GBs(overclocked)

You can't overclock the CPU on a laptop, the CPU is locked

i believe you need special intel software, don't happen to know the name

things are leading me here http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/motherboards/desktop-motherboards/desktop-boards-software-extreme-tuning-utility.html but it doesn't look firmilier to me 

[troll]

Hahaha x86 loser!!! Only the Power Architecture master race can overclock laptops! :D

[/troll]

[serious]

You can't overclock an x86 laptop's CPU without soldering oscillators on to control the BCLK and/or swapping the CPU's phase locked loop. Period. If you wanted to overclock your laptop you should have gotten an unlocked x86 or any PowerPC desktop, or any PowerPC laptop.

[/serious]

[troll]

Meanwhile... I'm rocking a PowerBook G4 at 5600MHz (PowerPC 7558). And a PowerMac G5 Quad (2x PowerPC 970MP) at 4500MHz.

[/troll]

intel mobile extreme series cpu's are unlocked, i believe hq is in the extreme series