CPU Fan Rumbling...?

Hi guys, I'm back already with another issue!

I'm playing Planetside 2 and everything's going smoothly; medium setting just to test; 60 fps. But as I continued to play the game (mind you I haven't even really gotten into playing I'm just walking around trying to think of what I want to do next) I noticed my fan was steadily becoming louder.

It had only been about 5-10 minutes since I launched the game that the fan increased so much it began to make this loud scary rumbling noise, at which point I exited the game to see on Speedfan that I was doing about 70C for Temp 3.

Now this is my first time having a build this nice, but I'm just gonna go ahead and guess that this isn't normal? Any advice?

EDIT:

Oh almost forgot!

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor ($68.99 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A78M-HD2 Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard ($49.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($54.89 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Western Digital AV-GP 1TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive ($54.95 @ Mwave)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB FTW ACX Video Card ($137.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Azza SIRIUS ATX Mid Tower Case ($41.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply ($29.99 @ NCIX US)
Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer ($14.98 @ OutletPC)
Sound Card: Asus Xonar DSX 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card ($42.49 @ SuperBiiz)
Keyboard: A4Tech 9300F Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard w/Optical Mouse ($39.99 @ Amazon)
Other: HDE 3.5mm Male Jack to 3.5mm Female Socket AUX Auxiliary Extension Cable ($3.99)
Total: $540.22
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-07-21 03:14 EDT-0400

Stock heatsinks on the amd chips are not very good getting a aftermarket heat sink will solve the problem but because you have no heat shelding on your vrm's on your motherboard i'd suggest geting a top down heatsink where the fan blows down at the motherboard.

• check that the heatsink is fitted correctly, and be sure that case airflow is as good as it can be
  • save up for a cheap aftermarket cpu cooler

Make sure its reliable though and can handle the heat output. Cheap in quality is not cheap in price. Read reviews please.

If you decide to get a new CPU cooler, the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO is supposed to be very good for the price.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103099

The stock heatsink and fan cooling solution isn't the greatest, if only because of the sound profile. It has a 70mm fan that screams up to 6000 RPM. So, that said, hearing the fan wind up during load is usual.

However, rumbling noise is never good. It may indicate bad bearings, or that something is not fully secured. I would check and look to see that the heatsink is properly installed and seated.

The cm212 is dirt cheap and performs alright.

After seeing this list the specs for the 212 EVO as well as for the rest of the coolers, I feel i need to ask: What is too hot for your CPU Parts? Ever since this planetside 2 run I always panic if anything goes over 50 on speedfan (which is frequent for Temp3 even when running a measly gba emulator) so I'm wondering if I'm overthinking it and my temperatures are actually okay?

Limiting the framerate to 30-40 on my games seems to keep the fan at a more consistent and non-scary report although the heat levels are still high, I'm wondering if my parts are just supposed to be that hot?

Supposedly they got a newer one around the same price that's better.

No hotter than what the stock heatsink can keep the cpu at (void of an overclock). In the likes of haswell etc they just throttle at a given 'high' temps anyway, so no damage can occur.
The cooler you can keep parts the better.

So that 50-70C range isn't really a problem?

no.