CPU cooling questions. Need help please

Hi!  So I am hopefully getting an NZXT Phantom 530 for the consumer gift giving holiday. I currently have some POS cooler master case. What kind of cooling should I get on my soon to be case? I was looking at the Noctua NH-D14 but I don't know if that will fit or be as quiet as the Corsair H100i. Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated =D

System specs:

i5-3570k (no OC yet)

Asus p8z77-v motherboard

EVGA GTX 660Ti

128GB intel SSD (OS) 500GB WD caviar black (storage)

Corsair 600W PSU 80plus bronze

16GB  G.Skill Ripjaw 1600

christ you could go with anything. price range?

I'm interested in the cooler master glacer 240l as it could be the first expandable off the shelf water cooling unit i have seen

That seems interesting I'll have to look into that. I currently have the Corsair H60 and I am looking for better performance, price range ceiling is about $150

With 150$, you can of course go with the Kraken X60 and two noctuas fan for optimized performance. Fans noise are 17db compared to H100i's 60db which is ridiculous lol...

Which noctua fans would you recommend? Just any 140mm or a special kind? I had a friend tell me that it's not always about how much air it moves but how FAST it moves it, in terms of CPU cooling that is.

Swiftech h220/320?