CPU COOLER thoughts/solutions?

Can be Corsair H60 or H70 enough if I OC Intel i5 3570k to 4.5GHz

or AMD FX 8350 to 5.0GHz?

Or should I rather get H100 to that kind of OC?

btw I was looking at Thermaltake Frio OCK too if someone can tell if I can get same performance with aircooler?

I have a friend (who is a professional) and we both overclock and I consistently get equal or better temps using my Noctua NH-D14 air cooler than he does with one of the Corsair water cooling kits (sorry I don't know which exactly).

On my old i7-950 overclocking from (about) 3.2 to (about) 4.5 I was idling around 33 degrees and sitting around 65 under load (with Prime95). Keep in mind that this was in winter in australia so it was probably about 18 degrees in my house. I now have an i7 3770k but it's not overclocked. Current idle temp is 38 and it's about 27 in my room.

In my opinion the all in one water coolers are highly overrated.

Also one day my fan broke and I didn't notice (it wasn't a noctua fan), so my CPU was being passively cooled the whole day. Did some gaming, left the house, came back later, more gaming, everything was fine.

I don't recommend the Corsair pre-fab coolers. Instead, if you still want a CLC (closed loop cooler; pre-built water), wait to get the Swiftech H220. It is 6x as powerful as the H100i and offers expansion for more radiators, pumps, water blocks, etc.

However, if you want to use air, don't use Noctua NH-D14. Instead, use the Phanteks PH-TC14PE. There are many colors available so that you can color-coordinate your system. I have an Intel i7 3770k @ 4.6gHz in my system with a black Phanteks PH-TC14PE that idles at 29 degrees C. They are fantastic!

I wasn't aware of that cooler, but looking at benchmarks it does appear to be better by 2 or 3 degrees.

at the moment Swiftech and Phanteks arent available here where I live

well I can buy Noctua NH-D14 but its price is higher than my limit :/

can you decide between these that I have written? :(

If the Noctua NH-D14 is too expensive, try to find Thermalright Silver Arrow SB-E. It should be little cheaper than the NH-D14 (atleast here it is where i live) and performs almost as good.

I would suggest an H100 or H100i for that kind of overclock. If you can't afford it, then get either the Thermaltake Frio, Cooler Master V6 GT, NZXT Havik 140, or Cooler Master TPC 812.