CPU Cooler; Fan Replacement

The fan on my 212 Evo is on it's way out. Know of any nice replacement fans that I will be able to attach to it?

almost any 120mm fan will. I have found some of the cheap ones will have issues with the back tips of the blades hitting the metal fins.

Depends what you want the fans to do and how much you want to pay. There are so many fans on the market that it's best to decide what your priorities are (cooling, noise, price etc), or what order you put them in, and then have a look at the options.

The 212 takes 120mm fans, as I recall, so there's an almost limitless number of choices you could make. The best fans are Noctua, and I would always recommend getting some, but then they're also expensive.

What matters to you most between performance, price and noise? Also, do they have to match a colour scheme?

lol  I was in the exact same situation this week. My Hyper 212 Evo fan recently pretty much stopped working so I just bought a replacement fan, a Cooler Master 120mm fan with red LEDs because why not, for cheap.

Most fans will suit it fine. Just consider the points Azreal mentioned and you will be set.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835213001 best fan for coolers fair warning it is loud as hell so if you dont have a fan controller forget i said anything.