Corsair 650d or Fractal Design Define R4

I'm not sure which case to choose between these two.

The corsair 650d seems like better quality, and is more aesthetically pleasing, but I don't really like the fact that you can only mount a 200mm fan in the front, and and only a 120mm fan in the back, as I would prefer 2 120mm fans in the front and a 140 in the back. It also doesn't have a usb 3.0 motherboard header.

The Define R4 is about 60$ cheaper and fixes all of the problems that I disliked about the 650d, while taking away some of the elegant looks of the 650d, and doesn't seem to be as well built.

Which one do you guys think is should get? Suggestions are appreciated. 

Well I have the Fractal Design Define R4 and I can tell you it has excellent build quality, so no problems there, also I think it looks pretty good. Then again, I don't think it looks as nice as the Corsair 650D. So basically it's up to whether your gripes with the 650D are major enough and whether or not you are willing to spend the extra money.

I'd have to put my vote to the Define R4 as well.  It's a lot cheaper, and the build quality is still very, very good.  It's interior layout is fantastic thanks to the rotatable and removable HDD cages, and its got plenty of cable management.  I have the Arc Midi R2 which uses the same interior layout, and all I can say is that it's damn near perfect.  The only real downside to choosing the Define R4 is that it does look like a refrigerator.  But hey, it's  a fancy refrigerator :D 

I have the 650D, and it's pretty solid. But I agree with you on the fan restrictions, I would love to expand my built into an epic 2x240mm water cooled system, but there is no room for the other rad.

I would recommend it though.

I really like my R4. The plastic front makes picking it up and carrying it feel a bit awkward at times but it is a well built case with good features that disappears in a room nicely. For me it came down to the R4 or the 550d and I felt at under 100 it was the better deal.