Coolermaster Storm Scout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9PnPM-K4Kw

this is one bad ass looking case,really like how the interior is black..this is the first case that looks more than a 900 imitation (to me anyway)

looks hell of alot better then the HAF 932 also.

i'd easily choose this over the 900 if i buy a new case soon..

looks like the hybrid of the cosmos s and antec 900. i like the way this looks much more than the HAF, but isn't this supposed to be a mid-tower, while the HAF is a full-tower case?

KOkun wrote 11 minutes ago »

looks like the hybrid of the cosmos s and antec 900. i like the way this looks much more than the HAF, but isn't this supposed to be a mid-tower, while the HAF is a full-tower case?

ya..its one of those BIG mid-towers ,things are a tight fit though but the air flow is supposed to be top-notch

well the storm scout has two versions to compete with both versions of the antec 900, so it's definitely a nice alternative.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=cooler+master+storm&x=0&y=0

ya the sniper is more the 932's competitor i guess..

but for how much you save towards putting something else in your comp..the scouts better for the price if your only gonna run a single gfx card anyway

Holy shit that looks really nice

I fucking love this case

I might get this over a 1200

but i wanted a 300 to mod damn decisions decisions

300 if you want to mod, though it's an absolute no brainer if you could find it for $34 like me.

good looking case is good looking!

DAMN! I want one

Why the hells havnt norway got this case yet!! Oh well, got the sniper here.. but not the scout.. I want the scout :3

ya its is really nice case nicer then the sniper that looked like a piece of shit

especially that its painted inside and it has a really nice sleek design

Ok nvm, found it :D

Wow this is cheap aswell... Might buy it like next week 0_o

>No water cooling support

0/10

Use power tools.

It's a LAN pc after all. It's meant to be compact.

The HAF supports tri 120mm radiators.

This case is small time.

MeGotRice wrote 1 hour ago »

0/10

if your one of those watercoolers then this case is not for you.

For mid to high end gaming rigs with nice air coolers and single card setups,this case is bang on!

This case has better looks than the Antec 902, especially the bar. But Cable management in this case ain't very good.

Oh and BTW.

[b]HAF 922[/b] is coming out soon.

21DD23 wrote 56 seconds ago »

This case has better looks than the Antec 902, especially the bar. But Cable management in this case ain't very good.

Oh and BTW.

HAF 922 is coming out soon.

meh the 932 is better the 922 is going to cheaper and missing shit

xXxPathogenxXx wrote 49 seconds ago »

21DD23 wrote 56 seconds ago »

Oh and BTW.

HAF 922 is coming out soon.

meh the 932 is better the 922 is going to cheaper and missing shit

Well the 922 is going to be a mid

They need to release the HAF 932 in all black.

I don't feel like painting the interior black.

substancegamer wrote 4 hours ago »

MeGotRice wrote 1 hour ago »

0/10

if your one of those watercoolers then this case is not for you.

For mid to high end gaming rigs with nice air coolers and single card setups,this case is bang on!

Single card?

Ima sli this baby to hell!

Im seriously buyyyying eeeeet! It's in stores all over norway the 20th :D I got money by thenk. *Finished website job for teh $$$$

I want to see it in person though before i drop $100

Because if it looks good then I am going to get it instead of a 300

with a corasir psu