Cooler Master Storm Stryker Fans Quiet?

I'm going to be upgrading to this case over the weekend. I just want to know if any of you know if the case fans that it comes with are quiet, or will I have to dish out some more cash to buy some quiet fans.

Please keep in mind that I want keep the white LED aesthetic to it; so if I have to change out the fans to quiet or silent ones please suggest a fan that has white LEDs or give me some tips on how to install LED white light strips.

Swap em out anyway.  You should go for some Corsair LED fans if you want LED fans, if not, I hear some ok things about Cooler Master sickle slow fans, but never actually used em.

The case is almost $200, I'd hoped that I wouldn't have to.....especially the 200mm fan at the top.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see. The case comes with a built in fan controller so maybe if they are loud at full speed, I can make them silent with the fan controller .

So I got the case and I'm pleased to report that the fans that come with the case are very quiet!!!! The case comes with a fan controller so you can adjust the speeds depending on your needs. But the fans keep everything cool even on the lowest speed which is a HUGE plus. I'm glad that the fans were of great quality and very quiet.....near silent.