Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

Hey guys,

Dunno if this is the right place for this, but I'm putting it anyways! I have a problem with my heatsink, about a few weeks after I bought it, I've been getting this wierd sound coming from the fan. It's almost like the fan is consantly hitting something. I don't think it's the wire, since that's well out of the way. I don't know if it's a common problem, either. Please help!

Thanks

mine recently started doing this also, both fans are tight, and not touching anything, and the heatsink is tight to the board, i have no idea whats going on

i did some reaserch and apparently its the fans that cause it, mine is pointing to blow air out of the top of the case for ram clearence and everyone says that the bearings in the stock fans arent made for it, so i ordered 2 corsair sp120 quiet editions to put on it, ill let you know if that solves it tomorrow once they get here

new fans are on and shes quiet, no more ticking/knocking noise

But, mine isn't blowing air out the top, and I only have it in pull config. It's pointing towards the ram, rather than away from it (It's pushing air out the back, though).

sounds to me something with a bearing, i would say rma it.