Contract: Ryzen 3 2200g Benchmarks

This might be a long shot but if there is someone here who happens to have a Ryzen 3 2200g and some time on their hands, I am in need of some benchmarks in some older games that I could not find online (for some reason people are testing modern AAA games that run like crap instead).

Games

• Devil May Cry 4 - Special Edition
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Collection
  • Resident Evil 4 - Ultimate HD Edition (bonus: with RE4HD Project installed)

Technical details

• GPU overclocked to 1500MHz with the stock cooler, or higher if better coolers are available
  • Resolution: 1080p
  • Settings: highest preferred (with various settings tested if a stable 60fps is not achieved, including 720p as a last resort)

Payment

• My eternal gratitude
  • 10 Internet points
  • The knowledge of how the respective games perform on the respective hardware

Maybe you get some takers if you up your payment.

I do have this CPU… but I don’t have the games to do this testing. And this chip is in my HTPC connected to a RX460. I would have to remove the RX460 to do this testing.

If this is in aid of a purchasing decision for yourself, i’d suggest that relying on benchmarks for a few old games is not the best idea for the long term viability of your machine.

Further; i’d suggest saving the extra for the 2400G to get 8 threads. Live with the performance you get until you can afford a GPU and then buy one if required.

The Ryzen 2200G/2400G is the best integrated graphics you’ll get at the moment, so if you’re looking to build a machine lacking a discrete GPU it doesn’t really matter what the numbers are - they’re the best you’ll get with no GPU.

Fine then, I’ll double the internet points

It’s an APU, not a CPU. You can just use the GPU side of it without removing that card just by swapping the cables (it’s odd that you have added an extra RX460 for your HTPC in the first place). Also you don’t need to buy the games to test them.

I’m not interested in long term viability. But thanks for your opinion.