Console Or PC?

Fucker did i said you would die instanteniously? I said you would be fighting for you'r life.

I would choose PC.  I am moving to PC because my friends moved to PC.  if you move to PC they will move to PC  . . . . .eventually.  Get games and mod them and show your friends the benefits of getting a PC and they will come with you. 

also take in to account that the $500-$600 computer you can get a bunch of games on sale (steam, Origin, UPlay) and in bundles (https://www.humblebundle.com/).  over the course of a year you could buy 50 Games for PC and spend less than $200.  Even new games like Saints Row 4 are $50 on steam where for the PS3 and X360 it is $60. 

over the course of your computer you will save a lot of money, and can upgrade the computer to make it work even better. 

No I was just unfamiliar with the show that its from.

Touhou is not anime. 

obligatory comment

well when i got my Xbox 4 years i got i for $100 and only had about 10 Games for a 2 years.  then got about 20 more games in the last 2 years.  most of those games i got for $5-10 and pawnshops. 

also this was at a time when i did not have internet to download games.  today i do which is why i am moving to PC. 

OK, to make things fair:

If you're more into graphics, willing to spend more time playing games "here and there" than doing something else, wanting to have the flexibility to add mods and willing to take care of your hardware (just in case), then go for a PC.

If you're in denial with any or all of those above go for the console route.

Regardless, in this situation you're strapped to cash.

30 games in 4 years is unreasonable. 

I have 30 games installed right now and this is not everything that I played this year. 

umm, yeah you can get cancer and live a normal life, you dont immediately have to start fighting for your life... 

but i digress, because we dont need this sort of a thing in the forums.