Confirmation of compatibility

Please can you just confirm if all these parts are compatible, and if not which need changing, its my first time building a PC as I've always wanted to PC game so i could of made mistakes but iv done quite a lot of research so hopefully not many errors :). Thanks

GPU- MSI AMD R7950 3GB DDR5 PCI-E Graphics Card

CPU- AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core Processor

CPU cooler- Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BL 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler

RAM- Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

HDD- Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

PSU- XFX 550W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply

Motherboard- Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard

DVD Drive- Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer

Case- Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case

yes they are all compatible.

But you allready have a topic running ☺

It was kind of my idea, no one else was contributing on his other thread.

Do you recommend the Sabertooth for an additional £30?

I apologize for that im new to this forums stuff, il delete soon, 1 question, is the sabertooth compatible if i replaced that as the motherboard in this build?

Both motherboards are AM3+.

So yes.

It is 7200RPM. You don't have to have 7200rpm, but it would be preferable.

WD Caviar series  = 7200RPM

WD scorpio series = 5200RPM

Believe me, I wouldn't have delivered much of that part list if it had any issues.

is this hdd fine Western Digital 1TB internal Hard Drive - Caviar Blue (3.5 inch), because iv heard you need 7200rpm which i dont think this has

Yes, all looks good. Works well for the price.

ok cheers im ordering it all now man, il get back to you when iv hopefully built it successfully, thanks for the help and advice :)

last thing this is the psu yes ? http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004RJ8EKI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ADPCBL02P0OR6

That is a PSU, I'm not sure if it is "the" PSU, but it is a nice unit, with low ripple for the price.

lol yeah i meant the PSU to berserker because he recommended it and i was checking it was the one he had recommended.

Indeed.

sorry for my late post, i think you probably allready orderd your parts, but aboutthe question do i recommend the Asus sabertooth for aditional 30 pounds, if you go into serious overclocking, then yeah i would recommend it.

p.s All Asus 990FX R2.0 boards are compatible, with the FX8350.

iv just got the case today the define r4 lol its an abolute beast! its huge haha