So, here is my current Computer Build:
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K
CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX
Memory: Kingston HyperX Beast 8GB DDR3 2400
Case: NZXT Switch 810 Full Tower
PSU: Seasonic 620W 80 PLUS Bronze
Optical: Lite-On iHAS124-04
Monitor: Asus VS248H
OS: Windows 7 HP 64-bit
Total: $1757 (NewEgg only)
I tried to write it out, but I'll just make a list of what I need for the computer.
- The CPU and GPU are not for changing, I love them both too much to part ways, tried it out on a friend's computer and I instantly fell in love.
- I kind of want to switch cases, but it must have a fairly large side panel. I don't want some plastic little "nerd" case, it's why I've kind of gotten into the black and simple color scheme
- Like I said, I have a black color scheme, that IS up for debate if necessary, but if you were awesome, the parts suggested might at least have something to do with it? I don't want some big ugly orange motherboard with green highlights (does that even exist?).
- Optical drive is necessary for me, I need it for all my CD's that I own.
- I like the HDD, it is fine for what I am currently using, and right now I don't believe in the value of speed beating the price of an SSD and am going to wait until the price per GB is not going to break my bank for 128GB on a decent speed. Of course the HDD is up for change if it lowers the cost, but I don't feel it's necessary to jump above 1TB, that's already a TON of space for my pornUH I mean pictures of cats.
- Yes this is a big post
- The RAM on Newegg was the exact same price for the 1866 speeds for Beast, and only $5 more than the 1600 speed, so I will stick with that until I can find some cheaper sticks. Keep in mind that I will be upgrading to 16GB later for Crysis 3 (requires 8 gb RAM on max setting :O)
So yeah, that's my rules. Is there anything to change? I assume a new Mobo, PSU, case, CPU cooler, and RAM would be "findable" to make it cheaper. I really do appreciate any responses, you guys are all awesome!