Compatibility of future pc parts

I intend to buy and make my own pc, are these parts compatible? If so/not pls respond :)

Link to parts pic:

http://tinypic.com/r/upum1/8

thankyou:)

So everything is completely fine although I couldn't find the limit on how high the CPU cooler can be knowing that the Hyper 212 EVO is a tall CPU cooler (I have one in my system) you might want to be wary of that.

But other than that your all good to go, have fun building and make sure you get an OS.

Power supply is not 80+ Certified.  Get one like a XFX, Seasonic, Corsair, Silverstone, or Antec.

Motherboard has a weak 4+1 power phase design.  It will not last long, or will throttle the FX-8320.  Switch it out with the Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0, Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0, Asus M5A97 Evo R2.0, ASRock 990fx Fatal1ty, Gigabyte GA-990fx-ud3, or Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P.

Check on the cases' cpu clearance.  I believe the Hyper 212 is 159mm tall.

Thanks so much man, i was just wandering what watt-ige do i need? Is 500w enough? I do want to future proof a little but not too much if there is a massive price increase.

I don't know what country you're in, but based on your parts picked I can estimate the general budget.

FX-8320

Asus M5A97 Evo R2.0 or ASRock 990fx Fatal1ty or Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0(choose whatever is cheaper.)

CM Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler

2x8GB DDR3-1600mhz RAM.  Clock speed does not matter for gaming.  Since this system can only handle dual channel ram, there's no need to get more sticks of a lesser capacity.  Any RAM brand should work.

1TB Western Digital Blue drive.  I realized you have no storage in that build as well.

R9 280X.

Corsair 200r

XFX 550w, Corsair CX600M, or another quality 550-600w power supply.  As stated before, Most power supplies from XFX, Seasonic, Corsair, Silverstone, or Antec will work fine.

Thanks so much again for responding and i think its great that you would thoroughly assist some random person over the internet. I just need to ask what you mean by: "this system can only handle dual channel ram". I chose to go with the Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P Motherboard and it has 4 slots for ram so yea (I'm not sure what you mean) plus, i read somewhere that its faster if you spread the ram over the ports.

This is my new build:

BitFenix Shinobi Black Case with Window
Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P Motherboard
Acer H236HLBMID 23in IPS Widescreen LED Monitor
Seagate Barracuda 2TB ST2000DM001
Silverstone Strider 500W ST50F-ES
Samsung SH-224DB 24x DVDRW OEM
G.Skill Ripjaws Z F3-14900CL9Q-16GBZL 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3
Tt eSPORTS Challenger Pro Gaming Keyboard
MSI Radeon R9 280X Gaming 3GB
AMD FX-8320 8 Core Black Edition Processor

again, thanks so much :)

The Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P is not as good as the GA-970A-UD3P, and will not be able to handle a 8 core CPU.  Yes, it may be using the AM3+ socket, but there are other things to consider.  There are voltage regulators on the board, aka VRM/Power delivery.  That particular board has a 4+2 VRM design.  This means it has 4 phases for the CPU, and 2 phases for the RAM.  Having 4 phases is fine for a 6 core CPU, such as the FX-6300.  However, for a CPU like the FX-8320 of FX-8350, you will need to have at least 6 power phases for the CPU.  This will ensure that the board runs cool, does not bottleneck the CPU, and doesn't burn out.  If you need a budget board, I would suggest the Asus M5A97 Evo R2.0(depending on where you are) or the Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P.  The Asus has a digital 6+2 power phase design, with nice cooling.  The Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P has a digital 8+2 power phase design, but I have heard that Gigabyte's AM3+ UEFIs are not the greatest.  Also, having a digital VRM design will allow more precise overclocks, and also indicate higher quality.

As for RAM, different systems support different "channels" of RAM.  For Intel's mainstream platform, the LGA1150/LGA1155 socket, it supports dual channel.  If you run two sticks at the same timing and same clocks, you will notice increased performance.  However, if you run 4 sticks in a dual channel capable system, you will receive the same performance.  Get the amount of sticks that your system can take advantage of.  Intel's enthusiast platform, the LGA2011 socket, can take advantage of quad-channel memory.  Quad = 4, so it can take advantage of 4 sticks at once.  AMD's AM3+ platform is dual channel.  Having more RAM slots allows for upgradeability in the future, but after you have two sticks of RAM, performance does not increase.  Only the RAM capacity does.

Also, with a dual channel capable system, there is a possibility of losing performance by having an odd number of sticks in your system.  If you only have 1 or 3 sticks, your RAM capacity will increase, but you will lose some performance due to the RAM not being able to run in dual channel.  It will instead run in single channel(I think by now you've noticed that more channels = better performance).  That's why I recommend you go with a 2x8GB kit, which can take advantage of dual channel technologies, but will also allow you to upgrade in the future to 32GB(which I doubt you'll ever need) granted that your motherboard has another two slots.

Hope this helped.  If you have any more questions, ask away.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3ExBJ

I got a better processor, better motherboard, better RAM, a better cooler (you could actually switch this for a Corsair Hydro H100, which you can currently purchase on Ebay for $54 for a manufacturer refurbished model), an equivalent graphics card, a better case, an equivalent power supply, the exact same monitor, the exact same keyboard and an equivalent optical drive. I still managed to undercut your price, and you still undercut your price even with the upgrade to the AIO liquid cooler. Hell, you could switch the current cooler to anything around $115 and it would still just be equal to the price of your build.