Community stuff on social media

Hi everyone! This is my first official post to the reformed community. I am going to be helping L1T manage their social media posts and I want to offer it to any of you: If you have an article, video, live stream, contest or amazing piece of creation you'd like to share on L1T official Twitter or Facebook, please tag me in your posts. It may not go up that day, but I will add it to the schedule and help get our community created content and projects the attention they deserve. Keep creating and being amazing!

Twitter: @level1techs
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/level1techs/

17 Likes

yaaah!

1 Like

You seem familiar, but I have no idea who you are.
PS: Might be because I avoid anti-social media where I can...

Update: Got my answers

1 Like

Nice to see you here

2 Likes

Welcome back, Jen !

1 Like

Jennifer has appeared on our stream before as a guest. :) She also helped Tek Syndicate on the business and marketing end previously.

3 Likes

YAY
:D
Btw I have some awesome ideas and things coming up, I'll message you @gearheadgirl27 :)

3 Likes

I sadly can´t watch the streams due to them beeing at late night for me.
Thanks for the clarification!

1 Like

I also was on Newegg TV from 2013-2015 so that could be the familiarity as well. I will completely respect anyone's wishes to stay off of social if that is the case.

1 Like

level1techs and facebook creeped me out :( marketing

2 Likes

I'm hoping to keep the ad driven pushes on our social media way down (I don't like it either) and mostly use all to help grow interest in the community and our content which includes the community created content. Marketing doesn't always mean trying to force people to buy stuff, it just usually means that. In our case I'd like to use similar strategies to get more community members and current members more active.

2 Likes

Driving temp interest is easy. Maintaining it is hard. Solid content will speak for itself in the end ?

Of course the content quality is essential, but so is brand recognition. It gets easier to maintain long term recognition if the community is active and people are included regularly.

Additionally being able to demonstrate engagement makes it a whole lot easier for Wendell and team to get resources (vendor sponsored components) for making quality content. One hand shakes the other in this. Hopefully it can be as positive as possible.

Can't agrue with that much :) Good to see you back.

2 Likes

This is most cool

1 Like