Community Multiplayer Game Ideas

yeah but lots of bots.. I don't mind it. We can host a server. Ctf

xonotic

xonotic is free

definitely not xonotic lol

2 Likes

probably not quake lol....actually.. I don't think halo ce works anymore on 10

Quake runs on anything, same with Half Life stuff. That is why I mentioned those.
Kinguin has cheap keys. Don't pay 15,- bucks for this. ;)

I downloaded it. It runs but says no master server was detected.. There is an option to specify ip.. I wonder if it can be done? If we can host I am game. Actually we could test the demo for free.

1 Like

It may need someone to host it locally I think yeah, I have only played halo CE on a LAN, i'm not even sure if there are servers on the internet, the way I see this is a VPN with someone hosting the server and others joining in

I just tried to run halo ce, can't get it to work... oh I think I just remember there is a patch for it.

Download the Quake III demo and we can test a host

Ha! Right. That was a thing.

Right now I can't play because I am redoing my cables and stuff... but whatever turns out to be the game of choice, I would make sure that it runs on windows, mac and linux and is low on hardware requirements.

1 Like

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/64943622?page=0&sort=0&showBanned=0&path=0

Here we go.

I am going to be setting up game servers when I have the money to do so. I may set up a crowd funding thing to run like full fledged game servers for the forum and have a pay pal for it and shit. Thats up to the community though.

3 Likes

so q3a but free http://openarena.ws/smfnews.php

1 Like

my two cents: soldier of fortune 2 or maybe a L1tech lobby in red alert 2? Whatever the game, I will definitely come check it out if my laptop can run it

Windows and linux* FTFY.

Macs don't run games lol

"Mobile games are games too"

I LOVE TEKKIT YOU FLYING FUCK! Holy shit, sorry, but like, dude I barely know from the forum, we should play some fucking Tekkit.

My 2009 mac pro does not agree.

1 Like

It was in jest, for the most part people don't have mac pros capable of gaming at a decent level.

It does need to be a popular inclusive game though. Just hard because people have so many varying levels of what kind of games they like.

Starmade free on the website not on steam and it works great on dedicated servers.

I could fire it back up if theres enough interest.

1 Like

I would enjoy a tekkit server... It's been a while since I played anything other than single player.

I'm at work now so I cant get on to play but the server is up: mc.adubs.net

Try not to break it! lol