Community modded case (suggestions)

OK so i need some input and suggestions. i have set out to create the perfect LAN case/PC.

I bought this rosewill micro atx case about a month ago because it was really small and light and sleek looking. its actually a really nice case.

but the only mods i have done to it so far are the flight case handles and the case badge. at first i was going for a Black mesa type theme but im open to any ideas.

i want to do a lot more with this case to make it LAN perfect and also stand out among the other LAN style cases i have seen. but im struggling with ideas. thats where the wonderful tek community comes in.

I NEED IDEAS FOR THE PERFECT LAN COMPUTER.

any ideas are much appreciated and sky is the limit. i thought it would be fun to combine ideas from as many members as possible to help make a really neat piece of equipment. and if you like someone else's idea for a mod +1 it and ill try my best to make it happen.

GIVE ME YOUR MOD IDEAS.

Nice those are solid handles, portability is definatly key

if you have the space for it what about a 5.25 inch bay drinks holder/ cigarette lighter? i have seen them around. that may come in useful as a lan accessory. my mates always forget their lighters lol