Community I call upon thee to help me make an informed decision (don't worry I have links and did some research prior to post)

Hello Tek community! CaptainButtchin here, or you may call me GeeGeeOfTheShreddedPants, which ever you prefer.  Anyways,  I needed some advice and or guidance on choosing between some monitors I will be in the market for very soon.

First a little background on myself, I'm a Film student specializing in 2D animation, Stop-Motion Animation, and 2D illustration like character design, environment concepts etc.  Screen real estate and color accuracy matter the most to me so the Panels I have linked are all IPS panels.  The trouble is I also love to play PC games on a regular basis.  My games range from Counterstrike and TF2 to SKyrim and Baldur's Gate.  I am looking for a monitor that would give me all the real estate I need to edit and work digitally while being perfectly suitable for gaming at an entry level price say under 450 dollars American.  I would love to get your opinions on the panel choices i have or if anyone has a better choice please fill me in.  For the last 4 years I have been using a Dell E228WFP 22inch TN panel 1680x1050 resolution monitor.  It's time to upgrade for professional purposes and to make Modded Skyrim more beautiful.  

First my system specs.

i5 4570 @3.2ghz

8gb DDR3 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance

Evga GTX 760 2gb video card

Corasir CX600watt power supply

1TB HDD

First panel:  The Dell U2412M 24inch 1920x1200 IPS panel.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824260047

Second panel: The Dell U2312HM 23inch 1920x1080 IPS panel.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?cs=19&c=us&l=en&sku=320-2807

I like the higher resolution of the U2412 more but I've been on the fence about sticking with 16:10 due to the market shifting to 16:9, your input would be very much appreciated in this area.

Third and final panel:  The Eizo Foris FS2333 23inch gaming IPS panel.

http://www.amazon.com/EIZO-FS2333-BK-23-Inch-Screen-Monitor/dp/B00ASHTZYM

I researched all these monitors and all 3 have received very good reviews.  The color gamut on the two Dell monitors are around 82 percent and 88 percent when calibrated, which is way better than any TN panel and a good start as an entry level IPS for breaking out into the pro world, however both of them sport an 8ms response time which is common for IPS panels and fine for work, but my concern is will I notice a considerable difference coming from my visually inferior but faster 5ms monitor in games?

Being concerned about that I found the Eizo Foris FS2333 gaming IPS panel, being familiar with Eizo as a good brand and one that photographers go for.  The sight claims 99percent sRGB coverage and from most reviews I say it's just about right, maybe some need tyo be calibrated to achieve that rating but It is considerably higher than the two Dell monitors.  The ony drawback from this monitor I see is the fact it sits waaaay too low, and can't really be adjusted all that much, it seems like they really took gaming to heart.

What are your thoughts and opinions Tek community?  Which one should I go for or should I venture into the land of 2560x1440.  My only concern about the land of 1440p is that I only sport a gtx760,I know most of my games will not run smooth at that native res and 1080p doesn't scale well to 1440p.  so there you have it.  Bananzaaaa!