Coffee Lake Thread

Just the whole, this is the top end titan XP, then the 1080ti came out for way less and was pretty much the better card. But then the Titan Xp came out and shit on the original titan which they could still justify because it was the Pro full fat 1080ti so they could brush off the ti but another titan that was deliberately fucking them over twice now.

So three times.

1 Like

So way, it now goes Titan Xp, 1080ti, and Titan?

Meh. I'm happy with my 1080ti

Almost. It goes Titan X(P) (commonly added P to differentiate between the Titan X maxwell and Titan X pascal), 1080ti, Titan Xp (with the small p to differentiate from the Titan X(m), Titan X(P) and the Titan Xp)

So 1080, Titan X(P), 1080Ti, Titan Xp... Yeah... That happened and it was all legit.

I was trying to figure out the order of performance from most to least powerful.

Seems like shitty stuff to do. I'm still happy with the 1080ti's performance. I'd have preferred to get a Vega card, but they aren't out yet.

(and even when they do launch, I'm betting it will be Fury all over again. It exists, if you can find it)

1 Like

Exactly. Still, I do not think they should lower the prices to match AMDs $/core. Doing so might piss off Sky/Kaby lake buyers and damage customer loyalty. Better to "Revolutionise their CPU technology" than to appear obviously threatened by the competition.

1 Like