Cloud II, 9H or PC350 Special Edition

After having satisfied me for years, my Logitech G35's finally broke down. I'm currently in the search for a new set of cans, and in need for your opinion/advice. As the title says, I'm interested in those 3 headsets, and I'll explain why which will also give you clarification over my problem.

Right now, there's a huge sale in Sweden. If there wouldn't be any, I would definitely go for the Cloud II's, but with the competetive discounted price of the other two, I can't really decide which one to go for.

The current price for each headset is:

Kingston HyperX Cloud II - 112$ to 88$
Steelseries Siberia 9H USB - 200$ to 105$
Sennheiser PC350 Special Edition - 236$ to 118$

Quite a price reduction on the last 2, right? My concern with the PC350's is that I won't be able to drive them, as they're 150 Ohm. I've had a pair of Sennheiser G4ME Zero's before, which also are 150 Ohm, and returned them because of the lack of... umpf?

Now, the Cloud II vs 9H. Both of them look like great headsets according to reviews and after searching which one to pick between them, the Cloud II's looks like a better choice because of the competetive standard price. However, that isn't the case for me. They're pretty equal in price right now.

I do know that Sennheiser is superior, but it's just that 150 Ohm factor that puts them down for me... I don't really know, what do you guys think?