Cinebench R15 Extreme! AND Cinebench R20 - Benchmarking Thread

You have to open the file menu, then select the “Advanced Benchmark.”

1 Like

obliviously mine is oc a little to 3,9ghz and cl 14 3200mhz ram speed like before :grin::joy:

1 Like

Man, that single thread benchmark takes its sweet ol’ time…
PS: Finally…

I wonder if it is the slow ram or the low end board that pulls me back on this benchmark…

1 Like

my setup never went above 47c even after 5 sequential runs and the numbers were extremely consistent between runs (each one slightly better than the last until it levelled out).

2 Likes

@flazza hat is a impressive multicore score what’s your single core score with your 2700x you destroyed the 1700x of mine :joy:

That is about as good as mine is going to get…

on 4.175 / 1.43v and dont want to go any higher…

1 Like

the benchmark shows the gain from first ryzen to second ryzen nice

I updated my BIOS prior to doing the R20 benchmarking with my 9900K system and had some RAM related stability issues. It would keep the XMP profile and stuff. I got it sorted out reseating the DIMM modules and then it accepted the XMP settings fine. So i redid the 9900K again.

[email protected]
Asus Maximus Hero XI Wifi (Bios 0805)
64GB 3200MHz DDR4

I also ran a couple of runs with the [email protected] and 4c/8t and the [email protected] to compare with the previous 4770K result.

1 Like

That single core truly does take a long time, least I got stuff to do lol. This is the highest “reasonable” oc I can push that is stable. Also, ram is at 3200/cl16.

1 Like

Sorry for the necro, but I didn’t want to start a new Cinebench thread.

Decided to experiment with my Macbook Air in Boot Camp. Initial results were pretty disappointing, until I tried a bit of undervolting and a custom fan curve.

I think the single threaded result is pretty good, but I’m not sure about the multi-core result.

I’ll try a ‘real computer’ once I get off night shift.

2 Likes

As promised, here’s my Ryzen 7 1700…

I might be able to overclock higher, but between the R7 and Vega 56 the thing already dumps a lot of heat in my office.

2 Likes

r7 3700x r20 : sc-516; mc -5340

1 Like

Just here posting about something I found out about the Cinebench R15 files. If you unzip the files without doing anything, one of the folders is NTFS encrypted. This can cause havok when you go to backup your files using a Linux Live CD, because NTFS encrypted will never be supported by FUSE.

As a precaution, encrypt then decrypt all the files after unzipping to make sure none of the files or folders are NTFS encrypted.

Any 3900X results? I get this running R20 in wine.
And yeah, the bar graph thing doesn’t work.

1 Like

R15 ^

R20 ^

1 Like

CB20 @ 4.5 ghz, 3600mhz ram, 18-22-22

New build seems to be in order. Just enabled the DCOP at 3200. No other tweaks yet.

Nice scores! Where did you get R15 Extreme? I’ve never seen this before.

1 Like

Thanks.
The extreme is pretty unforgiving.
Link at the top of the thread.

Thanks, I don’t think I ever saw the first post of this thread until now haha