Cinebench R15 cpu+overclocking score

Just out of curiosity, is that set able to run at a command rate of 1?

Don't know, i just loaded the XMP Profile. :)

EDIT: OK now it runs in 1T but i have to test it for Stability.

EDIT²: It seams Stable, i run super pi (32M) multiple Times and had no errors, i also run the memory test from Aida 64 (~ 15min.) without any error.

Sad Times :(

This is a good chip you have there, i have to bump the voltage up to 1.17 to get 4.3Ghz stable.

whats funny about the overclock is that it can go at 4.4ghz. and its stable at 1.2v if i leave the Voltage setting to manual. but if i switch it to adaptive my computer blue-screens.

Please post images guy's. ☺

lol, i have to get over 1.2V to get 4.4Ghz stable . . . but i don't want to get over 1.18V . . . cause i have a crappy Cooler . . . BTW i don't use adaptive Voltage, fixed Voltage is way better. :)

We all do, i think . . . .

i do it to take advantage of haswell but i think i like alittle bit more performance i'll try it out and see how my system works i have a fairly good CPU cooler i think it'll be tolerable with my noctua NH-U12P

Made a gain of ten whole points...running hot at 4.6.

Its far to hot around my place at the moment to do any real oc'ing so hes my everyday oc.

Running a FX8320 @ 4Ghz and 8gbs of 1600Mhz ram running at stock on a M5A97 EVO R2.0 - ASUS mobo.

(direct link http://i.imgur.com/a72buGJ.jpg )

Nice scoring for 4.0 ghz, i had 645 on stock with my FX8350, thats roughly the same lol

same chip. ☺

LE: Will update to a r15 screen

You are running a different version. 

Yeah,just saw it was 11.5,damn. I knew it was too good to be true,got r15 and got only a weaksauce 7

post the results mang!

yeah i wanne see scorings lol :P

http://gyazo.com/7400741d30a3485ecabb2f7bfdf4b3b2

Score: 686

CPU: 4670K

OC: 4.7 Ghz

Volts: 1.345 V

gonna try for 4.8 ghz again, but so far have been unable to get it stable (damn clock watchdog...)

well 4.7ghz on haswell 1.0 stable, on all 4 cores, you are a very lucky guy there. ☺

also 686cb is a good rendering score for an i5.

yeah, I could push it more, it tops out at 75 degrees...but I think too much voltage will just kill the lifespan of the chip. I couldn't get 4.8 ghz stable at 1.41 volts, and I didn't feel good going that high.