Cinebench R15 cpu+overclocking score

Pretty mild overclock, but still, no need to push it any further really.

When I first posted a year ago This is what I got:

Mildly overclocked AMD 1090T @ 3.8 Ghz:

I have since upgraded to a 5820k and thought I'd share the results (not that the performance of the chip is a mystery, just want to put my upgrade into perspective).

nice numbers, i realy want a 5820k aswell.
Which mobo are you rocking on?

Sabertooth.
Srsly tho, dat sabertooth.
Also went for ram with huge heatspreaders, decent price and very tight timings, 1.35 stock volts though the heatsinks never go above 40c anyways.
2666@13-14-14 hyperx predator.

yes. nb first then once that is maxxed out good multiplier.

5960X @ 4.5GHz

1732cb

Nice numbers guys.

nice the sabertooth should be a sollid board.

i5-2500 non-K @ 3.8GHz (don't ask ...)
MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming
GeIL DDR3-1333 CL7 Quad-kit

473cb. Considering that the CPU and RAM are over 4 years old, I'm okay with this result.

Its a sollid result realy for a locked sandybridge i5.
The i5 of course does not feuture HT, so your score is still good.

The thing is that it should be locked to x33 but it doesn't seem to care about that. It's nowhere near the overclock levels of even the bad 2500K ones though, but over the past 2 years it has been as stable as I could wish for.
I could push it further by increasing the bus speed, but I'm not too confident about that, there's not that much to be gained there anyway and I want to keep it stable because I use it for work too.

I don't like Cinnebench cause it likes Intel not Intel and AMD but here is mine. It constantly ran at 3.6ghz that is my 'overclock' since I made it run in turbo mode in the bios

When I get home I'm going cray with a 790i sli board to see if I can beat your score.
2007 chipset with 2006 cpu architecture.

Experiment's ;)

Here is my normal speed setting of 4.2 Gigahertz

And Here I am getting close to that sweet sweet 5.1 gigahertz

probably could do 5.1 on this chip if i gave it the full 1.5V

mind you all this was done within the operating system and not from bios

so yea, from 1.270 volt to 1..484 volt got me from 529 cb up to 634 cb

for those that are interested
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/JP4Qbv

I finally gave it a try forgot the CPU-Z screenshot and after alot of trials and errors i found out that one of my cores is a bit weak, it woulden go over 46 multiple.

System Specs:
Asus Maximus Impact VI MiniITX
i7-4770K
Coolermaster something Heatsinker
Bitfenix Prodigy Case

well my final setup looked like this

Manuel 48x48x48x46 40x42x 1.32v 100mhz

that gave me an 911 score

Best Regards Otto

911CB is realy a great score.

I think you´d stll managed to get a decent overclock out of that particular cpu.
The 4770K is well known for not being a great overclocker in general.
So that you still managed to reach 4.8GHz on 3 cores, and 1 core at 4.6Ghz is still realy good.
4.6GHz stable on all 4 cores would allready be a big achievement.

1 Like

1298CB on previous run. I was opening a second instance of CPU-Z on this run lol.

A little update. Twice the score of my 2500k @ 4.6 so pretty stoked. Summer is on the way though so I'll probably have to find a nice 4Ghz OC on min voltage hehe.

Dual xeon machine

Very nice scores guys.