Choosing Between 3 Gpu's

Hey guys I'm having a problem between choosing three gpu's but really 2 gpu's. But anyways at the current time I'm deciding between the EVGA Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 and the Sapphire Ati Radeon HD 7950. Both of them are pretty high end cards with the GTX priced at currently $250 dollars and the Sapphire card for approximately $300 dollars before rebate.With the extra $50 dollars for the Sapphire card I am able to get 4 free games that include Tomb Raider, BioShock Infinite, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, Crysis 3. Keep in mind I am upgrading from a Gigabyte 6850 overclocked edition. But should I get one of those graphics card or should I like wait for the new 8000 series from Ati that are supposedly coming to the market around the near end of this year. Please reply back to my post and thank you for your day.

If you want more games, go with the 7950

I happen to really like the 7950. That games bundle is amazing, and it is the higher performing card.

I'd imagine that the 8000 series will be out by the end of the year. But, do you really want to miss out on a piece of good hardware, and some amazing games? It is well worth the price.

I would recommend the MSI Twin Frozr 7950.

So I was looking on newegg and aparrently all the games or the game bundle is gone.

Still available here in the UK. I can't tell if Newegg has it or not. Though, it should. Check other websites.

ya idk i like the 760. especially since the only 7950 for a similar price is an xfx core edition which is voltage locked and has a poopy cooler. plus with the 760 you get the geforce experience software.

Yea but which one is more powerful? the 7950 or the 760? both are able to overclock. But which one is better out of the box?

I got the 7950 and can play even crysis 3 on full setings. Hangs a little with Metro last light on max, though. But the Tianhe-2 supercomputer couldnt play that game at full settings.

So which should I get? Which one is better for overclocking? 

But it's like $50 dollars more? Does it really make it up for that?

7950 is the better overclocker. I recommend getting a 7950 that isn't voltage locked. Like the MSI

Well, it depends if it is worth it to you. It does come with the extra games.

If you're interested in saving money, you have the 760, or the 7870 XT. Similar levels of performance, trading blows in different games. The 7870XT will have bundled games, though.

How much can the gtx 760 overclock to? And to a point where it beats the 7950?

I can't be certain. It might not overclock beyond a 7950. I think it will give adequate performance, and all these cards a pretty agreeable price.

I don't think it has to be a comparison. If most of the games you play prefer Nvidia, and you're gaming a 1080p, you're going to get really playable frames. If you get playable frames, there's no complaint :)

Which one offers more stock performance?

At stock, they trade blows. Some games will prefer either card. When they are both overclocked, the 7950 should pull ahead, massively.

the 7950 can beat other high-end cards, comfortably. As seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmGWyAyO9mc

And it does have those free games. I think it is the better choice, overall. However, I know battlefield works best on Nvidia. You might want some of the Geforce experience.

So.....? Which one would you rocommend?

If you can find a good 7950, like the MSI, with those 4 free games, it really is a no brainer, in my opinion.

Unless there is a specific reason you need Nvidia, for something like Cuda. But, I've been told OpenGL support is improving across different software packages. So ATI are getting better as productivity cards.

If you see that benchmark video, the 7950 kinda slaughters many cards.

I'm actually using a GTX 780, at 1440p. So, don't think for a second that I am being bias.

Here's the strange thing I'm looking up the msi version of the 7950 on the newegg website and I'm not seeing the free game bundles.