Children of Morta

I will just leave this little gem here for those who stumble upon it. :slight_smile:

““Children of Morta’s fantastic art style and enjoyable storytelling take what would have been an otherwise fun roguelike dungeon-crawler and elevate it a great deal.””
8/10 – Gamespot

“Children of Morta is a masterfully designed title that will keep you engaged for hours on end, and you’ll be smiling the whole way through.”
5/5 – Windows Central

““Developer Dead Mage’s amazing roguelike fantasy hack-and-slash Children of Morta adds something I really didn’t know I needed from this genre: an emotional, family-oriented story.””
9/10 – We Got This Covered

CO-OP

LOCAL CO-OP is already available in the game, so two players can become the Bergsons and fight the Corruption together. ONLINE CO-OP is still in development and will be released in a future update.

ABOUT THIS GAME

IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY

Children of Morta is an action RPG with a rogue-lite approach to character development, where you don’t play a single character - but a whole, extraordinary family of heroes. Hack’n’slash through hordes of enemies in procedurally generated dungeons, caves and lands and lead the family of Bergsons, with all their flaws and virtues, against the forthcoming Corruption.

1 Like

is it on linux tho?

Sweet, been waiting for something like this

It would appear so, on steam

will check it out then, thanks